Tag Archives: BCLC
- BC casinos see huge decline in casino-cash transactions
April 3, 2018
BC District Attorney David Eby told Canadian legislators that “suspicious” cash transactions in casinos had dropped by a considerable amount as of February.
- BCLC could lose $67M a year if high stakes transactions are nixed: report
March 20, 2018
BC regulators have been looking at different ways to control the rampant violations of rules, and the latest is not sitting well with the casinos.
- 2016 money given to BCLC high rollers wasn’t for winnings, probe finds
March 15, 2018
In an investigation over gambling practices and possible money laundering, questions have been raised over checks sent to BCLC high rollers in 2016.
- BC casinos implement new anti-money laundering rules
January 11, 2018
British Columbia Lottery Corporation implements new anti-money laundering rules to reduce shenanigans at the province's land-based casinos.
- Betdigital making waves with content deals for BCLC and NYX Gaming
January 10, 2018
Betdigital has integrated a range of games for British Columbia Lottery Corporation and NYX Gaming.
- BC casinos’ biggest high-rollers include housewives, students
January 9, 2018
Internal documents show that British Columbia casinos' top VIP gamblers include housewives and students with no obvious source of income.
BC gov’t accused of burying casino money laundering report
September 22, 2017
Great Canadian Gaming reacts to River Rock money laundering talk
October 23, 2017
Audit: BC casinos allow Chinese VIPs to ‘refine’ dirty money
October 16, 2017