Tag Archives: BCLC
- British Columbia’s casinos need help observing new AML rules
October 24, 2018
BC Lottery Corporation appoints third-party auditor after finding need for "additional third-party oversight" of AML compliance at three largest casinos.
- NetEnt games live on the regulated market in Canada
September 27, 2018
Following completed technical integration, a range of NetEnt’s popular games is now live with BCLC through an agreement with IGT.
- British Columbia sets another online gambling revenue record
August 29, 2018
British Columbia's government-run online gambling monopoly reports revenue rising 14.5% to C$180.6m despite customer ranks appearing to remain static.
- BC casinos see huge decline in casino-cash transactions
April 3, 2018
BC District Attorney David Eby told Canadian legislators that “suspicious” cash transactions in casinos had dropped by a considerable amount as of February.
- BCLC could lose $67M a year if high stakes transactions are nixed: report
March 20, 2018
BC regulators have been looking at different ways to control the rampant violations of rules, and the latest is not sitting well with the casinos.
- 2016 money given to BCLC high rollers wasn’t for winnings, probe finds
March 15, 2018
In an investigation over gambling practices and possible money laundering, questions have been raised over checks sent to BCLC high rollers in 2016.
Woodbine Casino launches Toronto’s first live table games
September 1, 2018
Great Canadian Gaming reacts to River Rock money laundering talk
October 23, 2017
Audit: BC casinos allow Chinese VIPs to ‘refine’ dirty money
October 16, 2017