Tag Archives: BCLC
- Scientific Games and BCLC sign five year extension for Digital Sports and iGaming Solutions
28 October 2019
Scientific Games Corporation and the British Columbia Lottery Corporation have expanded their longstanding relationship an additional five years through 2024.
- BCLC needs help fixing anti-money laundering system
13 May 2019
The BC Lottery Commission (BCLC), admits the inability of the current system to oversee and implement policies in its jurisdictions.
- British Columbia’s casinos need help observing new AML rules
24 October 2018
BC Lottery Corporation appoints third-party auditor after finding need for "additional third-party oversight" of AML compliance at three largest casinos.
- NetEnt games live on the regulated market in Canada
27 September 2018
Following completed technical integration, a range of NetEnt’s popular games is now live with BCLC through an agreement with IGT.
- British Columbia sets another online gambling revenue record
29 August 2018
British Columbia's government-run online gambling monopoly reports revenue rising 14.5% to C$180.6m despite customer ranks appearing to remain static.
- BC casinos see huge decline in casino-cash transactions
3 April 2018
BC District Attorney David Eby told Canadian legislators that “suspicious” cash transactions in casinos had dropped by a considerable amount as of February.
Woodbine Casino launches Toronto’s first live table games
1 September 2018
Audit: BC casinos allow Chinese VIPs to ‘refine’ dirty money
16 October 2017
Great Canadian Gaming reacts to River Rock money laundering talk
23 October 2017