Tag Archives: Barry Greenstein
- PCA Reports: Barry Greenstein on Play Money and Philanthropy
January 15, 2018
Lee Davy, catches up with Barry Greenstein to talk about his love for PCA event, his role in the philanthropy in poker revolution, and Play Money games.
- WSOP prop bets: Will US dominate again in the main event?
July 4, 2016
Heads up poker fans, it’s the time of the year again. The main event of the 2016 World Series of Poker (WSOP) is kicking off on July 9.
- Barry Greenstein ready to pay up Full Tilt loans amounting to $400,000
August 6, 2012
Barry Greenstein ready to pay $400,000 debt to Full Tilt Poker
- Brunson to induct Greenstein into Hall of Fame; WSOP to ditch November Nine?
November 2, 2011
Barry Greenstein and Linda Johnson this year's Poker Hall of Fame inductees; WSOP considers moving November Nine closer to summer tourney
- PCA spreads the wealth for the good of poker
January 10, 2010
PokerStars deserve credit for appealing to the aspirational by flattening the payout structure of the PCA and opening up prize money to more players
Amaya Gaming and PokerStars talking acquisition?
May 24, 2014
David Baazov’s attorneys want insider trading charges dismissed
November 25, 2017