Tag Archives: Barclays Premier League
- Britain’s bookies back in business with the return of Barclays Premier League
18 August 2015
Britain’s bookies kicked off the Premier League w/ a bang. Betting volumes jump 16 percent following Saturday/Sunday split for opening game.
- Betfair, NETBET sign with Premier League football clubs
4 August 2015
Betfair and NETBET have secured partnerships with English Premier League football clubs for the 2015-16 season.
- Winner sponsors West Ham United; Betway signs deal with World Cup of Pool
22 September 2014
West Ham United signed a partnership deal with Winner.co.uk; Betway signed off to become the title sponsor of the 2014 World Cup of Pool.
- Coral ink betting partnership with Everton FC, roll out new footie ad campaign
15 August 2014
Coral Interactive inks European betting partnership with Premier League footballers Everton, roll out new football ad campaign w/Carly Baker
- Asian online betting firms that sponsor Premier League clubs face tough choices
18 April 2014
Indonesia's bust of three SBObet agents exposes dilemma facing Asian betting firms that sponsor English Premier League football clubs.
- Betfred Return £200,000 to Punters who bet That United Would Win the Premier League
18 March 2014
Betfred return £200,000 in bets on MUTD to win the Premier League after Fred Done declared that David Moyes side has been ‘robbing the fans’
Fedor Holz On Why His Future Will be Away From Poker
18 July 2016
WWE Owner Vince McMahon to Purchase Newcastle United Football Club?
19 February 2014