Tag Archives: Bank Of America
- Cryptocurrency breakthroughs: Bank of America patents virtual currency transfer system, TOR-inspired anonymity tool and first computer for Bitcoin mining
September 29, 2015
Say what you want, but virtual currency is here to stay. From tools, computers and even patents, there’s just no stopping bitcoin and its underlying technology from redefining online commerce. Bank of America filed an application before the U.S. Patent and Trademark Office to patent an alternative wire transfer system,...
- Bank of America sees robust future for gaming in the Philippines
March 12, 2013
With a global economy that's far from Samson-like, the word "bullish" has been rarely thrown around in recent memory. But that's exactly what Bank of America - Merrill Lynch thinks of the potential of the Philippine gaming market once Pagcor's Entertainment City gets up and running. "We expect the official...
- Macau table cap getting mythical; Estimates down at Bank of America; AERL want dual listing
August 23, 2012
Macau’s mythical table cap has become even less credible with news the government is changing the parameters. In order to allow more tables the Gaming Inspection and Coordination Bureau, according to Business Daily, have confirmed that any casino operating 20 poker tables in one area will see all 20 count...
- Bank of America shifts Caesar’s stock rating to “underperform”
July 2, 2012
Caesars Entertainment hasn't had a whole lot of reasons to smile these days and now things just took a thing for the worst after Bank of America research analysts cut the casino operators' stock from "neutral" to "underperform". In doing so, they reduced the company's price objective from $16 to...
- Macau daily gambling news
May 29, 2012
Analysts aren’t expecting Macau to break the single month revenue record during May. Macau Business reports that both Bank of America Merrill Lynch and sections of the media don’t think the enclave will top the record set last October of MOP26.9 billion (US$3.4 billion). Bank of America analysts, led by...
- Paddy Power fall in Dublin trading; Caribbean Casino Gaming racetrack moving forward; SPIELOs Jackpot breaks payout records
December 12, 2011
Ireland's largest and most valuable bookmaker, Paddy Power, fell as much as 5.2% in Dublin trading on Saturday, ending the day with 2.5% off - its biggest intraday fall since August. The fall is a result of the Bank of America cutting its recommendation on the stock to “underperform” and an...