Tag Archives: bally technologies
- Scientific Games interactive revenue rises 52% in Q1
8 May 2015
Scientific Games enjoys first full quarter of contributions from Bally Tech acquisition, with revenue up 70% and earnings double.
- Scientific Games revenue spikes following Bally acquisition
15 March 2015
Scientific Games revenue spikes in Q4 thanks to the recently completed acquisition of Bally Technologies.
- Slot Machine Manufacturers Head to Head
10 February 2015
One thing that stands out about the capital goods sector of gaming is that, while most retailers, the machine manufacturers have not.
- Scientific Games to Demonstrate the Power of being Stronger Together at ICE Totally Gaming 2015
27 January 2015
At ICE 2015, Stand #N1-440, Scientific Games will showcase more than 125 gaming products that address casino operators' diverse needs,
- Top 5 iGaming PR Stunts of 2014
16 December 2014
Here, in reverse order are the top five iGaming PR stunts of 2014.
- Scientific Games Announces New Board Appointments
15 December 2014
Scientific Games Corporation announced the election of 2 new members to its Board of Directors, Richard Haddrill & Judge Gabrielle McDonald.
Betting odds supplier Don Best warns of malware data breach
11 February 2019
Scientific Games to acquire NYX Gaming Group for C$775m
20 September 2017
Scientific Games appoints new digital chief as Matt Davey exits
17 December 2018
Scientific Games consortium wins Turkey sports betting tender
13 February 2019