Tag Archives: Bahamas
- Baha Mar buyer turns out to be holding company owned by main creditor
24 October 2016
The buyer of the Baha Mar resort in the Bahamas turns out to be special purpose vehicle of the project's main creditor, China's EXIM bank.
- China’s Fosun Group isn’t buyer of $3.5b Baha Mar, say receivers
23 September 2016
Bahamas media reports that China's Fosun Group conglomerate is the mystery buyer of the $3.5b Baha Mar project, property's receiver denies.
- Bahamas PM plays coy re Baha Mar buyer
31 August 2016
Bahamas Prime Minister Perry Christie isn't saying who splashed out billions to acquire the stalled $3.5b Baha Mar casino project.
- Two bidders shortlisted to take over Baha Mar; Bermuda designates first casino sites
29 June 2016
Bahamian PM says two "preferred" bidders shortlisted to take over stalled $3.5b Baha Mar project; Bermuda designates potential casino sites.
- Bahamas PM announces deal to restart stalled $3.5b Baha Mar casino resort
26 May 2016
Bahamas PM claims a deal has been brokered between the bankrupt Baha Mar's main creditor and contractor to finish work on the $3.5b project.
- Colliers International asked to find buyer for stalled $3.5b Baha Mar resort
25 March 2016
Real estate firm Colliers International has been appointed to identify potential buyers for stalled $3.5b Baha Mar resort casino project.
Two Baha Mar execs turfed after Colombian hooker arrests
27 February 2018
Baha Mar ownership confirmed, William Hill sportsbook launches
6 December 2017
Baha Mar preps new marketing campaign; ownership unresolved
3 November 2017