Tag Archives: Bahamas
- Inaugural Pokerstars championship kicks off in the Bahamas next week
29 December 2016
After 13 unforgettable years of sun, sand, and seven-figure prizes, the PokerStars Caribbean Adventure will evolve into something even bigger and more
- CTFE confirms Baha Mar deal, hiring casino staff in new year
12 December 2016
Chow Tai Fook Enterprises confirm Baha Mar acquisition, vow to stick to April 2017 opening for first phase of the $3.5b integrated resort casino.
- Baha Mar resort casino to begin phased opening in April
6 December 2016
Bahamas Prime Minister says Chow Tai Fook Enterprises will begin phased opening of $3.5b Baha Mar casino resort in April 2017.
- CTFE submits casino operator shortlist to run Baha Mar
30 November 2016
Chow Tai Fook Enterprises gives Bahamian government a shortlist of casino firms it's considering to run Baha Mar's casino operations.
- Chow Tai Fook Enterprises shakes off hater’s Asian crime allegations
1 November 2016
Chow Tai Fook Enterprises pushes back against former Baha Mar Ltd director's allegations of triad connections and regulatory rejections.
- Former Baha Mar director says CTFE “unsuited to invest in the Bahamas”
31 October 2016
Baha Mar Ltd ex-director calls project's would-be buyer Chow Tai Fook Enterprises "unsuitable to invest in the Bahamas" due to triad links.
Suncity sheds more light on Vietnam resort casino project
2 November 2017
Two Baha Mar execs turfed after Colombian hooker arrests
27 February 2018
Baha Mar ownership confirmed, William Hill sportsbook launches
6 December 2017