Tag Archives: Bahamas
- Baha Mar granted gaming license 17 days before soft opening
April 5, 2017
The Baha Mar resort casino in the Bahamas receives its gaming license with just 17 days to go until its scheduled 'soft opening' on April 21.
- One month to opening, Baha Mar waiting on casino license
March 22, 2017
The $3.5b Baha Mar resort casino project in the Bahamas okayed to accept guests but property still waiting on gaming license one month before opening date.
- Baha Mar hires gaming execs but will it make April 21 opening?
March 15, 2017
The $3.5b Baha Mar resort hires its new executive team to run its casino but doubts remain that project will make its April 21 opening target.
- Hollywood star, Aaron Paul, joins the action at the PokerStars championship Bahamas
January 10, 2017
The inaugural PokerStars Championship Bahamas is well under way at the Atlantis Resort.
- Inaugural Pokerstars championship kicks off in the Bahamas next week
December 29, 2016
After 13 unforgettable years of sun, sand, and seven-figure prizes, the PokerStars Caribbean Adventure will evolve into something even bigger and more
- CTFE confirms Baha Mar deal, hiring casino staff in new year
December 12, 2016
Chow Tai Fook Enterprises confirm Baha Mar acquisition, vow to stick to April 2017 opening for first phase of the $3.5b integrated resort casino.
Suncity sheds more light on Vietnam resort casino project
November 2, 2017
Two Baha Mar execs turfed after Colombian hooker arrests
February 27, 2018
Baha Mar ownership confirmed, William Hill sportsbook launches
December 6, 2017