Tag Archives: Bahamas
- Baha Mar hires gaming execs but will it make April 21 opening?
March 15, 2017
The $3.5b Baha Mar resort hires its new executive team to run its casino but doubts remain that project will make its April 21 opening target.
- Hollywood star, Aaron Paul, joins the action at the PokerStars championship Bahamas
January 10, 2017
The inaugural PokerStars Championship Bahamas is well under way at the Atlantis Resort.
- Inaugural Pokerstars championship kicks off in the Bahamas next week
December 29, 2016
After 13 unforgettable years of sun, sand, and seven-figure prizes, the PokerStars Caribbean Adventure will evolve into something even bigger and more
- CTFE confirms Baha Mar deal, hiring casino staff in new year
December 12, 2016
Chow Tai Fook Enterprises confirm Baha Mar acquisition, vow to stick to April 2017 opening for first phase of the $3.5b integrated resort casino.
- Baha Mar resort casino to begin phased opening in April
December 6, 2016
Bahamas Prime Minister says Chow Tai Fook Enterprises will begin phased opening of $3.5b Baha Mar casino resort in April 2017.
- CTFE submits casino operator shortlist to run Baha Mar
November 30, 2016
Chow Tai Fook Enterprises gives Bahamian government a shortlist of casino firms it's considering to run Baha Mar's casino operations.
Suncity sheds more light on Vietnam resort casino project
November 2, 2017
Two Baha Mar execs turfed after Colombian hooker arrests
February 27, 2018
Baha Mar preps new marketing campaign; ownership unresolved
November 3, 2017