Tag Archives: Azov City
- Russia ‘liquidates’ Azov-City gaming zone; new Sochi casino
October 25, 2018
Russian PM Dmitry Medvedev officially orders 'liquidation' of Azov-City gaming zone on December 31; Sochi gaming zone adding new casino.
- No compensation for casinos in Russia’s Azov-City gaming zone
July 18, 2018
Russia announces plans to compensate casino owners if it closes any of its gaming zones but exempts Azov-City casinos from this plan.
- Azov-City casino operator begs reprieve from Vladimir Putin
October 12, 2017
Director of Russian casino operator Shambala issues public plea to President Vladimir Putin not to follow through on plans to close Azov-City gaming zone.
- Russia orders Azov-City casinos to close by Jan 1, 2019; not all operators convinced
May 4, 2016
Russia's Azov-City casinos told to shut down by 2019 but Shambala's defiant owner opens second phase and vows to seek compensation.
- Diamond Fortune unveil Primorye casino plans; Azov City gaming zone reprieve?
March 3, 2016
Diamond Fortune Holdings unveil plans for three-phased casino project in Russia's Primorye gaming zone; Azov City gaming zone gets reprieve?
- Russia to scrap Azov-City gambling zone, close three casinos
January 31, 2015
Russia to scrap the Azov-City gambling zone, the only one of the four zones to officially launch casinos, in favor of Sochi zone.
Russia to restrict Bitcoin sales to “qualified investors”
August 28, 2017
Cyborgs unite: Bio implants paving the way for bitcoin payments
September 14, 2016