Tag Archives: Austria
- Austria earns €155m from online gambling sites it won’t license
January 18, 2018
Austria has earned €155m in taxes and duties from internationally licensed online gambling operators the government won't license.
- HERO’s ICO will literally bring down The ‘House’
October 11, 2017
- Mybet hopes new platform will reverse H1 revenue slide
August 30, 2017
German gambling operator Mybet reports double-digit revenue decline in first half of 2017, but expects reversal of fortune in H2 thanks to new platform.
- Austria proposes allowing ISPs to block ‘criminal’ website domains
August 23, 2017
Austrian legislators propose amending Telecommunications Act 2003 to allow internet service providers to block the domains of 'criminal' websites.
- Helmut Kafka: Unstable Austrian regulation pushes people online
August 17, 2017
In this interview with CalvinAyre.com’s Becky Liggero, Helmut Kafka of Automatenverbrand discusses the “incoherent” regulatory situation in Austria.
- Vienna International Gaming Expo (ViGE) 2017 day 3 recap
March 23, 2017
The final day of ViGE took place today in Austria, the only event of the year dedicated to the land based and online gambling industry in Central Europe.
Vienna International Gaming Expo (ViGE) 2017 day 1 recap
March 21, 2017
Vienna International Gaming Expo (ViGE) 2017 day 2 recap
March 22, 2017
Vienna International Gaming Expo (ViGE) 2017 day 3 recap
March 23, 2017