Tag Archives: Austria
- Austria wants gambling sites to refund 30 years of winnings
February 28, 2018
Austria unveils draft gambling law amendments that would require international gambling sites to refund 30 years of Austrian punters' losses.
- Austria earns €155m from online gambling sites it won’t license
January 18, 2018
Austria has earned €155m in taxes and duties from internationally licensed online gambling operators the government won't license.
- HERO’s ICO will literally bring down The ‘House’
October 11, 2017
- Mybet hopes new platform will reverse H1 revenue slide
August 30, 2017
German gambling operator Mybet reports double-digit revenue decline in first half of 2017, but expects reversal of fortune in H2 thanks to new platform.
- Austria proposes allowing ISPs to block ‘criminal’ website domains
August 23, 2017
Austrian legislators propose amending Telecommunications Act 2003 to allow internet service providers to block the domains of 'criminal' websites.
- Helmut Kafka: Unstable Austrian regulation pushes people online
August 17, 2017
In this interview with CalvinAyre.com’s Becky Liggero, Helmut Kafka of Automatenverbrand discusses the “incoherent” regulatory situation in Austria.
Craig Wright: Bitcoin Cash’s superiority comes down to fees
October 2, 2017