Tag Archives: Austria
- Casinos Austria bids buh-bye to embattled leader Alex Labak
September 26, 2018
Casinos Austria announces that director-general Alexander Labak won't be renewing his contract when it expires at the end of 2019.
- Int’l sites increase control of Austria’s online gambling market
June 1, 2018
Austria's overall gambling market revenue grew 4% in 2017, largely due to 11% rise in online gambling, which is dominated by international sites.
- Austria wants gambling sites to refund 30 years of winnings
February 28, 2018
Austria unveils draft gambling law amendments that would require international gambling sites to refund 30 years of Austrian punters' losses.
- Austria earns €155m from online gambling sites it won’t license
January 18, 2018
Austria has earned €155m in taxes and duties from internationally licensed online gambling operators the government won't license.
- HERO’s ICO will literally bring down The ‘House’
October 11, 2017
- Mybet hopes new platform will reverse H1 revenue slide
August 30, 2017
German gambling operator Mybet reports double-digit revenue decline in first half of 2017, but expects reversal of fortune in H2 thanks to new platform.
Vienna International Gaming Expo (ViGE) 2017 day 1 recap
March 21, 2017
Vienna International Gaming Expo (ViGE) 2017 day 2 recap
March 22, 2017
Vienna International Gaming Expo (ViGE) 2017 day 3 recap
March 23, 2017
Mybet to file for insolvency after strategic investor talks fail
August 14, 2018