Tag Archives: Australian Open
- William Hill lose Australian Open courtside presence
8 December 2016
William Hill won't have a courtside advertising presence at this year's Australian Open tennis event following increased match-fixing concerns.
- Tennis Integrity Unit clears Australian Open players of match-fixing allegations
31 May 2016
Tennis Integrity Unit clears all players of fixing allegations in a mixed-doubles match at the 2016 Australian Open.
- Maria Sharapova failed doping test at Australian Open
8 March 2016
Maria Sharapova, a five-time Grand Slam champion, could face a lengthy ban from tennis for failing a doping test during the Australian Open.
- Ex-Betfair exec says Pinnacle Sports’ Australian Open fixing claim was PR stunt
26 January 2016
Ex-Betfair exec Scott Ferguson calls Pinnacle Sports' claim of suspicious betting pattern at Australian Open "cheap grab at free publicity."
- Unusual wager volume prompts site to stop bets on obscure Australian Open match
25 January 2016
Pinnacle Sports suspended wagers for a mixed doubles match at the Australian Open after a suspicious large amount of money came in.
- William Hill Australian Open betting turnover surges; NSW fines Bet365, Unibet
19 January 2016
Despite match-fixing controversy at the Australian Open, William Hill reports first day betting turnover up 80%; NSW fines Bet365, Unibet.
Bet365 annual revenue tops £2.2b, profit jumps to £504m
7 November 2017
Online bookmaker Pinnacle cuts off Australian customers
12 March 2018