Tag Archives: Australian Communications and Media Authority
- Australia cracking down on .cc online gambling domains
July 18, 2018
Australia's telecom watchdog investigating whether gambling sites using .cc domains are violating amended Interactive Gambling Act.
- Australia’s new gambling ad rules to extend to online streaming
April 12, 2018
Australia's media watchdog starts consultation on extending ban on gambling advertising during live sports events to live streaming services.
- Gambling ad ban coming soon to Australian live sports broadcasts
March 16, 2018
Televised live sporting matches in Australia will have less commercials by the end of the month as the “siren to siren” ban on gambling ads take effect.
- Australia online gambling watchdog warns int’l operators about breaching new law
February 20, 2018
Australia's online gambling watchdog warns international sites after discovering 19 breaches of country's new interactive gambling law.
- Australia’s Mr Bean throws his teddy out of the Mini in NJDGE move
October 2, 2017
ACMA has banged their chest extra Tarzan hard by roping in the NJDGE to help them put a leash on non-Australian based online gambling companies.
- Nine network spanked for airing CrownBet ads during kids’ movie
March 31, 2017
Australia's media watchdog spanks Nine TV network for airing multiple CrownBet adverts during a prime time airing of a kids' movie.
Australian online bookie Neds launch Bitcoin betting platform
February 2, 2018
Chaos reigns as Powerball-mad Aussies crash Lottoland website
January 14, 2016
Australia gambling regulator pumps brakes on Bitcoin bets
February 5, 2018