Tag Archives: Augustine Vinh
- Augustine Vinh on what makes Vietnam casino industry competitive
February 16, 2017
In this interview with Stephanie Raquel, Augustine Vinh of Stellar Management tells us what makes Vietnam a perfect gambling investment destination.
- Report: Vietnam to allow local entry to two casinos for three-year trial
October 31, 2016
Vietnam casino watcher Augustine Ha Ton Vinh claims government will allow locals to gamble in two casinos for three-year trial period.
- Augustine Vinh expects Vietnam will see up to 3 casinos by 2020
March 28, 2016
Stellar Management CEO Augustine Vinh discusses the future prospects of Vietnams gambling industry with CalvinAyre.com’s Stephanie Raquel.
- Vietnam’s new boss ‘a negative for gaming expansion’: analyst
January 29, 2016
Plans to expand gambling in Vietnam could face further delays following the re-election of General Secretary Nguyen Phu Trong.
- Analyst: Location critical for Vietnam’s casino plans
January 14, 2016
Vietnam should put locations for new casinos high on its priority list if it wants to appeal to investors, experts said.
- Macao Gaming Show 2015 Day 3 Recap
November 20, 2015
We are down to the last day of the MGS 2015 at the Venetian. CalvinAyre.com’s Stephanie Raquel takes us to the highlights of Day 3.
iGaming Strategy & Search Think Tank Recap
January 31, 2014
Hon. Melford Nicholas: Antigua Is Open For BPO Business
October 28, 2016
Social Gaming Asia Summit 2012 Summary
November 30, 2012
Bitcoin London 2013 Recap
July 3, 2013