Tag Archives: Atlantic Lottery Corporation
- New Brunswick latest Canadian province to consider online gambling
26 February 2011
Canadian province of New Brunswick pitched by Atlantic Lottery Corp. to expand its online gambling offering; British Columbia finds way to fund casino, gambling industry updates.
- Prince Edward Island unsure it can go it alone on online gambling
20 October 2010
With Newfoundland and Nova Scotia opting out, Prince Edward Island doubtful that it will have its own provincially operated online gaming site.
- Nova Scotia going solo on Net Gaming?
20 August 2010
Finance Minister Graham Steele says the N.S could offer internet gambling even if its partners in the Atlantic Lottery Corporation don't follow suit.
- Nova Scotia mulls online gambling decision
12 August 2010
Domino effect being felt by Nova Scotia to enter online gambling.
- Atlantic Lottery Announces New Managing Director For Red Shores Properties
7 May 2010
Atlantic Lottery announced today that Tom Mullally has accepted the position of managing director of the two Red Shore properties on P.E.I.
- Atlantic Lotto Stiffens Online Betting Rules
19 April 2010
People making bets or picking lottery numbers on Atlantic Lottery Corporation’s website now have to confirm that they are physically in the region.
Atlantic Lottery Corp loses bid to quash VLT class action lawsuit
17 December 2018
Atlantic Lottery Corp profit falls due to lagging digital product
18 September 2017