Tag Archives: Atlantic Lottery Corporation
- Nova Scotia, federal government lock horns over $40M lottery terminal tax
September 28, 2017
Nova Scotia filed an appeal before a Canadian tax court challenging the move of the CRA to levy harmonized sales tax assessment on video-lottery revenues.
- Atlantic Lottery Corp profit falls due to lagging digital product
September 18, 2017
Atlantic Lottery Corporation reports profit decline thanks in part to its digital offering being “not yet fully product competitive.”
- Lawsuit accusing Atlantic Lottery VLTs of ‘deceptive’ practices gets green light
January 5, 2017
Two video lottery terminal (VLT) users have cleared a hurdle in their legal fight against the Atlantic Lottery Corporation (ALC)
- Atlantic Lottery’s excessive spending chided
October 27, 2016
Atlantic Lottery Corp. officials are now under fire for their excessive and questionable spending habits
- Sci-Games acquire Karma Gaming portfolio; Atlantic Lottery preps new iLottery
October 6, 2016
Scientific Games announce acquisition of Karma Gaming interactive game portfolio; Atlantic Lottery Corp to roll out new iLottery by spring.
- ALC writes off $8.7m Geonomics investment
June 8, 2015
Atlantic Lottery Corporation announced on Friday that it is writing off its $8.7 million gamble on GeoSweep.
BC gov’t accused of burying casino money laundering report
September 22, 2017
British Columbia to pay casinos more to ensure AML compliance
November 24, 2017