Tag Archives: Atlantic Lottery Corporation
- Atlantic Lottery Corp loses bid to quash VLT class action lawsuit
December 17, 2018
Atlantic Lottery Corporation loses its bid to quash a class action lawsuit that claims its video lottery terminals are violating Canada's Criminal Code.
- Atlantic Lottery Corp grows online player base despite limitations
October 4, 2018
Atlantic Lottery Corporation reports surge in digital player base in 2017-18 fiscal year despite lack of full-fledged online gambling product.
- Nova Scotia, federal government lock horns over $40M lottery terminal tax
September 28, 2017
Nova Scotia filed an appeal before a Canadian tax court challenging the move of the CRA to levy harmonized sales tax assessment on video-lottery revenues.
- Atlantic Lottery Corp profit falls due to lagging digital product
September 18, 2017
Atlantic Lottery Corporation reports profit decline thanks in part to its digital offering being “not yet fully product competitive.”
- Lawsuit accusing Atlantic Lottery VLTs of ‘deceptive’ practices gets green light
January 5, 2017
Two video lottery terminal (VLT) users have cleared a hurdle in their legal fight against the Atlantic Lottery Corporation (ALC)
- Atlantic Lottery’s excessive spending chided
October 27, 2016
Atlantic Lottery Corp. officials are now under fire for their excessive and questionable spending habits
Star Entertainment gets Brisbane casino license
October 14, 2016
Philippines bans govt officials, employees in casinos
July 18, 2016