Tag Archives: Atlantic Lottery Corporation
- Loto Quebec’s online gambling site the lone growth vertical
18 September 2019
The Espacejeux online gambling site is the only growth vertical in the fiscal first-quarter report of Quebec's provincial gambling monopoly.
- Atlantic Lottery Corp loses bid to quash VLT class action lawsuit
17 December 2018
Atlantic Lottery Corporation loses its bid to quash a class action lawsuit that claims its video lottery terminals are violating Canada's Criminal Code.
- Atlantic Lottery Corp grows online player base despite limitations
4 October 2018
Atlantic Lottery Corporation reports surge in digital player base in 2017-18 fiscal year despite lack of full-fledged online gambling product.
- Nova Scotia, federal government lock horns over $40M lottery terminal tax
28 September 2017
Nova Scotia filed an appeal before a Canadian tax court challenging the move of the CRA to levy harmonized sales tax assessment on video-lottery revenues.
- Atlantic Lottery Corp profit falls due to lagging digital product
18 September 2017
Atlantic Lottery Corporation reports profit decline thanks in part to its digital offering being “not yet fully product competitive.”
- Lawsuit accusing Atlantic Lottery VLTs of ‘deceptive’ practices gets green light
5 January 2017
Two video lottery terminal (VLT) users have cleared a hurdle in their legal fight against the Atlantic Lottery Corporation (ALC)
Woodbine Casino launches Toronto’s first live table games
1 September 2018
Audit: BC casinos allow Chinese VIPs to ‘refine’ dirty money
16 October 2017
Great Canadian Gaming reacts to River Rock money laundering talk
23 October 2017