Tag Archives: atlantic club casino hotel
- Negotiations ongoing for Atlantic Club sale
November 16, 2018
The property where the Atlantic Club Casino Hotel used to operate may soon be sold, after nearly five years since it closed.
- Atlantic Club casino deal fizzles
October 1, 2018
The new found buyer of Atlantic Club Casino Hotel wouldn't be to complete a transaction in a timely manner, resulting in another failed deal.
- Atlantic Club finds a buyer
August 13, 2018
New Jersey’s Stockton University had its eyes set on the site and the deal has now been approved by the public university’s board of trustees.
- Buyer reportedly found for mothballed Atlantic Club casino
October 10, 2017
The Press of Atlantic City reports that the owners of Atlantic City's mothballed Atlantic Club Casino Hotel have found a buyer for the property.
- Online gambling keeping Atlantic City casinos in the black
March 14, 2017
Atlantic City casinos get a timely boost from their online gambling operations in February, while the Atlantic Club will be reborn as a water park.
- Developer planning water theme park on Revel; Pennsylvania developer eyeing Atlantic Club purchase
January 9, 2015
Glenn Straub plans to turn Revel casino into water park; Pennsylvania developer eyeing Atlantic Club purchase.
Atlantic City’s casino tables bleed red ink in May
June 14, 2018
Atlantic City casinos’ flat October; Borgata building sportsbook
November 15, 2017
Atlantic City casinos enjoy Q3 double-digit profit growth
November 23, 2017
AC’s Revel sold for $200m, to reopen as Ocean Resort Casino
January 8, 2018