Tag Archives: atlantic club casino hotel
- Atlantic Club finds a buyer
August 13, 2018
New Jersey’s Stockton University had its eyes set on the site and the deal has now been approved by the public university’s board of trustees.
- Buyer reportedly found for mothballed Atlantic Club casino
October 10, 2017
The Press of Atlantic City reports that the owners of Atlantic City's mothballed Atlantic Club Casino Hotel have found a buyer for the property.
- Online gambling keeping Atlantic City casinos in the black
March 14, 2017
Atlantic City casinos get a timely boost from their online gambling operations in February, while the Atlantic Club will be reborn as a water park.
- Developer planning water theme park on Revel; Pennsylvania developer eyeing Atlantic Club purchase
January 9, 2015
Glenn Straub plans to turn Revel casino into water park; Pennsylvania developer eyeing Atlantic Club purchase.
- Atlantic City ranked worst for business as state pols seek casino closure delay
July 24, 2014
Atlantic City ranked dead last on Forbes list of places to do business; AC debt labeled as junk; state pols seek casino closures delay.
- Atlantic Club Casino found a new owner
June 2, 2014
The recently shuttered Atlantic Club Casino Hotel has a new owner in TJM Properties, which intends to run it as a non-gambling facility.
Atlantic City casinos’ flat October; Borgata building sportsbook
November 15, 2017
Atlantic City casinos enjoy Q3 double-digit profit growth
November 23, 2017
It may be too little too late for Caesars
April 10, 2018