Tag Archives: Atlantic City
- NJ gaming summit pledges to explore all options
August 5, 2010
Demorcrats have promised to a bipartisian approach to to the state's gaming problems at the gaming summit in Atlantic City.
- MGM sells dirt under Atlantic City Borgata casino for $73M
July 28, 2010
MGM Resorts International sells the 11 acres of land under Atlantic City's Borgata casino for $73M as part of its disengagement from New Jersey.
- Branding the key to Atlantic City’s rescue plan, say experts
July 25, 2010
New Jersey Gov. Chris Christie is being told that his takeover plan for Atlantic City will rise or fall on the strength of its marketing message.
- Resignation greets NJ guv’s plans to takeover Atlantic City
July 22, 2010
Major stakeholders in Atlantic City seem resigned to New Jersey Gov. Chris Christie's plans to takeover the gambling mecca in a bid to stop its slide.
- New Jersey guv plans sweeping takeover of Atlantic City
July 21, 2010
New Jersey Gov. Chris Christie expected to announce sweeping plan for state to take control of Atlantic City's casino and entertainment industry.
- Weather expert says Atlantic City overdue for hurricane strike
July 16, 2010
Noted weather forecaster claims that Atlantic City is one of five eastern seaboard cities that is overdue to be struck by a hurricane.
Atlantic City casinos’ flat October; Borgata building sportsbook
November 15, 2017
Atlantic City’s casino tables bleed red ink in May
June 14, 2018
Atlantic City casinos enjoy Q3 double-digit profit growth
November 23, 2017
AC’s Revel sold for $200m, to reopen as Ocean Resort Casino
January 8, 2018