Tag Archives: Atlantic City
- New Jersey introduces bill allowing New Jersey casinos to operate during state shutdown
July 7, 2017
NJ lawmakers are no longer taking any chances of Atlantic casinos closing in the event of another state government shutdown due to a budget impasse.
- Atlantic City casinos enjoy “great start to the summer”
June 14, 2017
Atlantic City casinos report "solid start to the summer" as all but one of the seven surviving casinos report year-on-year gaming revenue gains in May.
- Glen Straub ordered to pay $60K lien on former Revel casino
Straub needs to pay the lien within 90 days “or face the prospect of having to pay legal fees associated with the case.
- New Jersey governor to grant relief for Atlantic City casinos
June 2, 2017
NJ Gov. Chris Christie is playing a genie to Atlantic City’s casinos as he grants their wish for a relief from some of New Jersey’s gambling regulations.
- Hard Rock Int’l to spend $500m ridding Taj Mahal of Trump taint
May 26, 2017
Hard Rock International to spend $500m ridding the Trump Taj Mahal -- soon to be the Hard Rock Atlantic City -- of former owner Donald Trump's bad taste.
- Atlantic City casino profits spike 30.4% in Q1
May 25, 2017
Atlantic City casino operating profits rise 30.4% in Q1 2017, leading local regulators to crow that the market has stabilized after years of decline.
Atlantic City casinos’ flat October; Borgata building sportsbook
November 15, 2017
Atlantic City’s mothballed Revel/TEN casino reportedly sold
October 5, 2017
Atlantic City casinos enjoy Q3 double-digit profit growth
November 23, 2017