Tag Archives: Atlantic City
- Atlantic City’s weather and gaming tables turn cold in March
April 12, 2018
Atlantic City casino revenue fell for the second straight month in March as the weather gods conspired to keep gamblers away.
- Atlantic City casino profits jump nearly one-quarter in 2017
April 10, 2018
Atlantic City casinos post a combined profit of $723m in 2017, up 23.7% year-on-year, with all but one (Harrah's) of the seven casinos posting annual gains.
- Former NFL player finally settles Atlantic City poker debt
April 5, 2018
Clinton Portis has finally agreed to pay off most of the money from a gambling debt that he ran up at the casino in 2011.
- New Jersey online gambling revenue record in shortest month
March 14, 2018
Both New Jersey and the Golden Nugget set online gambling revenue records in February, despite it being the shortest month on the calendar.
- Tropicana casino fire sparked by would-be Walter White’s meth lab
February 15, 2018
The fire that broke out Wednesday at the Tropicana Casino in Atlantic City was apparently sparked by a would-be Walter White's makeshift meth lab.
- Atlantic City casinos shovelling snow, not money, in January
All seven Atlantic City casinos report brick-and-mortar gaming revenue declines in January thanks to blizzard, frigid temperatures.
Atlantic City casinos’ flat October; Borgata building sportsbook
November 15, 2017
Atlantic City casinos enjoy Q3 double-digit profit growth
November 23, 2017
Atlantic City’s casino tables bleed red ink in May
June 14, 2018
AC’s Revel sold for $200m, to reopen as Ocean Resort Casino
January 8, 2018