Tag Archives: Atlantic City
- Strip club derails Trump Taj Mahal property revival
September 22, 2017
A strip club in now-shuttered Trump Taj Mahal is standing up for its right to offer adult entertainment should the new owners plan to bring up the property.
- Atlantic City casinos enter autumn on a roll
September 13, 2017
Atlantic City's eight surviving casinos close out strong summer with more gains in August, as brick-and-mortar gaming revenue rises 3.5%.
- Atlantic City casino profits up nearly one-fifth in 2017
August 23, 2017
Atlantic City's seven surviving casinos reported H1 operating profits up nearly one-fifth despite revenue being largely flat over the period.
- ‘Mafia connections’ crush Donald Trump’s Aussie casino dreams
August 17, 2017
Thirty years ago, before he became the leader of the free world, U.S. President Donald Trump dreamt of opening the first casino in Sydney.
- Atlantic City casino revenues down 2.7 percent
August 15, 2017
Casino revenues of Atlantic City have dipped by 2.7 percent in July but it isn’t enough to make the state gaming officials push the panic button.
- Resorts Casino launches FastPick fantasy parlay betting product
July 17, 2017
Resorts Casino Hotel becomes the first Atlantic City casino to launch an online daily fantasy sports product courtesy of SportAD's FastPick.com.
Atlantic City casinos’ flat October; Borgata building sportsbook
November 15, 2017
Why the DraftKings & FanDuel merger may not go ahead
March 24, 2017
Atlantic City’s mothballed Revel/TEN casino reportedly sold
October 5, 2017
Atlantic City casinos enjoy Q3 double-digit profit growth
November 23, 2017