Tag Archives: Atlantic City
- Hard Rock Atlantic City casino granted gaming license
May 9, 2018
New Jersey Casino Control Commission approves Hard Rock International's gaming license application ahead of Hard Rock Atlantic City's June 28th launch.
- Ocean Resort Casino to open the same day as Hard Rock AC
May 8, 2018
Bruce Deifik's Ocean Resort Casino sets June 28th opening date, the same day that Hard Rock Atlantic City has scheduled for its grand opening.
- Hard Rock Hotel & Casino Atlantic City to open June 28
April 18, 2018
Hard Rock International announces that Hard Rock Hotel & Casino Atlantic City will open June 28 with over 200 nights of music and comedy shows.
- Atlantic City’s weather and gaming tables turn cold in March
April 12, 2018
Atlantic City casino revenue fell for the second straight month in March as the weather gods conspired to keep gamblers away.
- Atlantic City casino profits jump nearly one-quarter in 2017
April 10, 2018
Atlantic City casinos post a combined profit of $723m in 2017, up 23.7% year-on-year, with all but one (Harrah's) of the seven casinos posting annual gains.
- Former NFL player finally settles Atlantic City poker debt
April 5, 2018
Clinton Portis has finally agreed to pay off most of the money from a gambling debt that he ran up at the casino in 2011.
Atlantic City’s casino tables bleed red ink in May
June 14, 2018
Atlantic City casinos’ flat October; Borgata building sportsbook
November 15, 2017
Atlantic City casinos enjoy Q3 double-digit profit growth
November 23, 2017
AC’s Revel sold for $200m, to reopen as Ocean Resort Casino
January 8, 2018