Tag Archives: Atlantic City
- Atlantic City casino profits up nearly one-fifth in 2017
August 23, 2017
Atlantic City's seven surviving casinos reported H1 operating profits up nearly one-fifth despite revenue being largely flat over the period.
- ‘Mafia connections’ crush Donald Trump’s Aussie casino dreams
August 17, 2017
Thirty years ago, before he became the leader of the free world, U.S. President Donald Trump dreamt of opening the first casino in Sydney.
- Atlantic City casino revenues down 2.7 percent
August 15, 2017
Casino revenues of Atlantic City have dipped by 2.7 percent in July but it isn’t enough to make the state gaming officials push the panic button.
- Resorts Casino launches FastPick fantasy parlay betting product
July 17, 2017
Resorts Casino Hotel becomes the first Atlantic City casino to launch an online daily fantasy sports product courtesy of SportAD's FastPick.com.
- Mystery NY equity firm dangles $220M for Atlantic City’s Revel
July 13, 2017
Glenn Straub’s eyes might be gleaming right now after New York-based private equity firm tendered a $220 million offer to the shuttered Revel Hotel
- Atlantic City casinos decide its June 2016 all over again
Atlantic City casinos report June brick-and-mortar gaming revenue figures that are eerily similar to the same month last year.
Atlantic City casinos’ flat October; Borgata building sportsbook
November 15, 2017
Atlantic City’s mothballed Revel/TEN casino reportedly sold
October 5, 2017
Atlantic City casinos enjoy Q3 double-digit profit growth
November 23, 2017