Tag Archives: Atlantic City
- New casinos may knock stable Atlantic City out of balance
October 24, 2017
Casinos are now sprouting across NJ borders. Shuttered Atlantic City integrated resortsare starting to come back to life under new management.
- Atlantic City rating sparkles in junk bond territory anew
October 19, 2017
Atlantic City is turning into a precious gem in the junk bond territory.
- Atlantic City casinos’ asterisk-free year-on-year revenue gain
October 12, 2017
No matter how you slice the numbers, Atlantic City's casino market enjoyed a year-on-year gaming revenue gain in September.
- Buyer reportedly found for mothballed Atlantic Club casino
October 10, 2017
The Press of Atlantic City reports that the owners of Atlantic City's mothballed Atlantic Club Casino Hotel have found a buyer for the property.
- Atlantic City’s mothballed Revel/TEN casino reportedly sold
October 5, 2017
Filings suggest Atlantic City's mothballed Revel casino has been sold to a Colorado developer, but Revel's owner feigns ignorance.
- New Jersey sells bonds to fund AC casino tax appeals
September 22, 2017
NJ has sold more than $68M in bonds to fill its legal war chest and fund its tax-appeal settlements with the former and current Atlantic City casinos.
Atlantic City casinos’ flat October; Borgata building sportsbook
November 15, 2017
Atlantic City’s mothballed Revel/TEN casino reportedly sold
October 5, 2017
Atlantic City casinos enjoy Q3 double-digit profit growth
November 23, 2017
New Jersey formally approves daily fantasy sports
August 25, 2017