Tag Archives: Atlantic City
- Atlantic City’s casino tables bleed red ink in May
June 14, 2018
Bad luck at gaming tables leads Atlantic City casinos' brick-and-mortar revenue to fall 7.2% in May, just as two new casinos set to open later this month.
- Borgata second-in-line for New Jersey sports betting on Thursday
June 13, 2018
MGM Resorts says its Borgata casino in Atlantic City will start taking legal sports wagers at 11am on Thursday, 30 minutes after Monmouth Park track.
- AC’s Trump Plaza casino resists efforts to blow up real good
May 30, 2018
The Trump Plaza casino, which has been sitting derelict on Atlantic City's boardwalk since closing in 2014, has yet to be issued a demolition permit.
- AC’s Ocean Resort Casino to feature William Hill sportsbook
May 25, 2018
Atlantic City's Ocean Resort Casino (the former Revel) will feature a William Hill US sportsbook when the new/old casino (re)opens on June 28.
- Atlantic City casino profits fall as two more casinos prep openings
May 23, 2018
Atlantic City casinos report nearly 12% fall in combined operating profit in Q1; Borgata says it will offer sports betting as soon as regulators say 'go'.
- Atlantic City casino tables help break two-month losing streak
May 14, 2018
Atlantic City casinos break a two-month streak of declining gaming revenue thanks to table games reversing downward trend.
Atlantic City’s casino tables bleed red ink in May
June 14, 2018
Atlantic City casinos’ flat October; Borgata building sportsbook
November 15, 2017
Atlantic City casinos enjoy Q3 double-digit profit growth
November 23, 2017
AC’s Revel sold for $200m, to reopen as Ocean Resort Casino
January 8, 2018