Tag Archives: Atlantic City
- Atlantic City casino profits jump nearly one-quarter in 2017
April 10, 2018
Atlantic City casinos post a combined profit of $723m in 2017, up 23.7% year-on-year, with all but one (Harrah's) of the seven casinos posting annual gains.
- Former NFL player finally settles Atlantic City poker debt
April 5, 2018
Clinton Portis has finally agreed to pay off most of the money from a gambling debt that he ran up at the casino in 2011.
- New Jersey online gambling revenue record in shortest month
March 14, 2018
Both New Jersey and the Golden Nugget set online gambling revenue records in February, despite it being the shortest month on the calendar.
- Tropicana casino fire sparked by would-be Walter White’s meth lab
February 15, 2018
The fire that broke out Wednesday at the Tropicana Casino in Atlantic City was apparently sparked by a would-be Walter White's makeshift meth lab.
- Atlantic City casinos shovelling snow, not money, in January
All seven Atlantic City casinos report brick-and-mortar gaming revenue declines in January thanks to blizzard, frigid temperatures.
- Mississippi 2017 casino revenues slip to $2.08B
January 22, 2018
Casino revenues across Mississippi dropped by 2 percent in 2017, after 16 river casinos extended its losing streak last year.
Atlantic City casinos’ flat October; Borgata building sportsbook
November 15, 2017
Atlantic City casinos enjoy Q3 double-digit profit growth
November 23, 2017
Atlantic City’s mothballed Revel/TEN casino reportedly sold
October 5, 2017