Tag Archives: Atlantic City
- Atlantic City casinos’ asterisk-free year-on-year revenue gain
October 12, 2017
No matter how you slice the numbers, Atlantic City's casino market enjoyed a year-on-year gaming revenue gain in September.
- Buyer reportedly found for mothballed Atlantic Club casino
October 10, 2017
The Press of Atlantic City reports that the owners of Atlantic City's mothballed Atlantic Club Casino Hotel have found a buyer for the property.
- Atlantic City’s mothballed Revel/TEN casino reportedly sold
October 5, 2017
Filings suggest Atlantic City's mothballed Revel casino has been sold to a Colorado developer, but Revel's owner feigns ignorance.
- New Jersey sells bonds to fund AC casino tax appeals
September 22, 2017
NJ has sold more than $68M in bonds to fill its legal war chest and fund its tax-appeal settlements with the former and current Atlantic City casinos.
- Strip club derails Trump Taj Mahal property revival
A strip club in now-shuttered Trump Taj Mahal is standing up for its right to offer adult entertainment should the new owners plan to bring up the property.
- Atlantic City casinos enter autumn on a roll
September 13, 2017
Atlantic City's eight surviving casinos close out strong summer with more gains in August, as brick-and-mortar gaming revenue rises 3.5%.
Atlantic City casinos’ flat October; Borgata building sportsbook
November 15, 2017
Atlantic City’s mothballed Revel/TEN casino reportedly sold
October 5, 2017
Atlantic City casinos enjoy Q3 double-digit profit growth
November 23, 2017