Tag Archives: Atlantic City
- Atlantic City casino profits fall as two more casinos prep openings
May 23, 2018
Atlantic City casinos report nearly 12% fall in combined operating profit in Q1; Borgata says it will offer sports betting as soon as regulators say 'go'.
- Atlantic City casino tables help break two-month losing streak
May 14, 2018
Atlantic City casinos break a two-month streak of declining gaming revenue thanks to table games reversing downward trend.
- Hard Rock Atlantic City casino granted gaming license
May 9, 2018
New Jersey Casino Control Commission approves Hard Rock International's gaming license application ahead of Hard Rock Atlantic City's June 28th launch.
- Ocean Resort Casino to open the same day as Hard Rock AC
May 8, 2018
Bruce Deifik's Ocean Resort Casino sets June 28th opening date, the same day that Hard Rock Atlantic City has scheduled for its grand opening.
- Hard Rock Hotel & Casino Atlantic City to open June 28
April 18, 2018
Hard Rock International announces that Hard Rock Hotel & Casino Atlantic City will open June 28 with over 200 nights of music and comedy shows.
- Atlantic City’s weather and gaming tables turn cold in March
April 12, 2018
Atlantic City casino revenue fell for the second straight month in March as the weather gods conspired to keep gamblers away.
Atlantic City casinos’ flat October; Borgata building sportsbook
November 15, 2017
Atlantic City casinos enjoy Q3 double-digit profit growth
November 23, 2017
Atlantic City’s mothballed Revel/TEN casino reportedly sold
October 5, 2017