Tag Archives: Atlantic City
- Caesars races to cash in on NJ, Mississippi sports betting market
July 31, 2018
Casino operator Caesars Entertainment Corp. officially joined its rivals in the sports betting market derby, right on the heels of one Atlantic City casino.
- New Jersey sports betting handle hits $16.4m in first two weeks
July 12, 2018
New Jersey's new legal sports betting reports handle of $16.4m in first couple weeks, despite only a couple operators and no online wagering.
- Resorts Atlantic City inks second sports betting deal with SBTech
July 3, 2018
Atlantic City's Resorts Casino Hotel inks its second sports betting technology deal with SBTech for both land-based and digital wagering.
- Atlantic City’s two new casinos jump the gun on opening day
June 28, 2018
Like kids opening their presents on Christmas Eve, Atlantic City's two new/old casinos both open to the public the day before their grand openings.
- North Carolina lawmakers scramble to pass bill vs illegal gambling machines
June 27, 2018
Members of North Carolina’s House of Representatives are racing against time to pass a bill that willto add more teeth to the state’s current gambling law.
- W. Virginia’s Greenbrier Resort picks FanDuel for sportsbook
June 26, 2018
West Virginia's Greenbrier Resort picks Fanduel (and Paddy Power Betfair) to power its retail, online and mobile sports betting product.
Atlantic City casinos’ flat October; Borgata building sportsbook
November 15, 2017
Atlantic City casinos enjoy Q3 double-digit profit growth
November 23, 2017
Atlantic City’s casino tables bleed red ink in May
June 14, 2018