Tag Archives: Atlantic City
- Atlantic City casinos shovelling snow, not money, in January
February 15, 2018
All seven Atlantic City casinos report brick-and-mortar gaming revenue declines in January thanks to blizzard, frigid temperatures.
- Mississippi 2017 casino revenues slip to $2.08B
January 22, 2018
Casino revenues across Mississippi dropped by 2 percent in 2017, after 16 river casinos extended its losing streak last year.
- Atlantic City casinos post second straight year of revenue growth
January 13, 2018
Atlantic City casinos report their second straight year of annual revenue growth, with a wind-assist from their online gambling partners.
- AC’s Revel sold for $200m, to reopen as Ocean Resort Casino
January 8, 2018
Glenn Straub finally confirms $200m sale of Atlantic City casino Revel to developer Bruce Deifik, will reopen as Ocean Resort Casino.
- Atlantic City is due for a big win in 2018, gambling operator says
January 4, 2018
Gambling operators have expressed optimism that Atlantic City will see its renaissance in the coming years as threats to its existence slowly fade.
- Atlantic City casinos’ November gains; Revel’s would-be buyer applies for casino license
December 13, 2017
Atlantic City casinos post modest November revenue gains, while the would-be buyer of the shuttered Revel resort files application for casino license.
Atlantic City casinos’ flat October; Borgata building sportsbook
November 15, 2017
Atlantic City’s mothballed Revel/TEN casino reportedly sold
October 5, 2017
Atlantic City casinos enjoy Q3 double-digit profit growth
November 23, 2017