Tag Archives: Atlantic City Casino
- Atlantic City casino revenues down 2.7 percent
August 15, 2017
Casino revenues of Atlantic City have dipped by 2.7 percent in July but it isn’t enough to make the state gaming officials push the panic button.
- Resorts Casino Hotel to launch online gambling; Betfair pays out biggest New Jersey jackpot
February 26, 2015
Resorts Casino Hotel has received permission from New Jersey Division of Gaming Enforcement to conduct full internet gambling.
- Revel gets big tax breaks; ratings agencies dump on Atlantic City
January 29, 2015
Revel granted tax concessions; two credit ratings agencies lower their ratings for Atlantic City.
- Atlantic Casino Workers March Against Icahn; Trump Casino Bankruptcy Judge Suggests Liquidation
November 20, 2014
Hundreds of union workers marched on AC’s Boardwalk, protesting Carl Icahn‘s role to the anticipated closure of the Taj Mahal casino.
- Showboat Casino sold to Stockton College, will be turned into satellite campus
November 13, 2014
Showboat Casino in AC will soon have a new owner after Richard Stockton College announced the signing of a letter of intent to buy it.
- Interview with NJ State Senator Ray Lesniak
March 15, 2013
This week I was able to interview New Jersey State Senator and champion of online gambling Ray Lesniak for my Off the Board Podcast.
David Baazov’s attorneys want insider trading charges dismissed
November 25, 2017