Tag Archives: aspire global
- Aspire Global has been granted a sports gaming license in Ireland
29 November 2018
Aspire Global has been granted an Irish iGaming license for sportsbook, increasing the number of licenses in the portfolio of the company.
- Betregal goes live on Aspire Global’s platform
26 October 2018
BetRegal is the first dedicated sports operator to migrate to Aspire Global from another platform – it confirms the advantage of sports solution.
- ORYX Gaming adds to partners with Aspire deal
20 August 2018
ORYX Gaming, a leading turnkey solutions provider, has signed a content distribution agreement with iGaming solution provider Aspire Global.
- Tsachi Maimon: There’s more stability and potential in regulated market
10 April 2018
In this interview with CalvinAyre.com’s Becky Liggero, CEO Tsachi Maimon shares why Aspire Global's newest turnkey solution stands out in the market.
- Aspire Global to go live with Sportbook in Portugal
6 March 2018
Aspire Global’s iGaming platform has been legally and technically certified, to launch Sportsbook well in time for the up-coming World-Cup.
- Goliath casino goes live on Aspire Global’s platform
26 February 2018
Goliath Casino is a new iGaming operator offering casino and sports betting from Aspire Global’s upgraded iGaming platform.
Sweden spanks Aspire Global for self-exclusion failures
23 April 2019