Tag Archives: AsianLogic
- Pinnacle Solution ink B2B eSports deal with Asian BGE
June 15, 2018
Pinnacle Solution, the B2b arm of online bookmaker Pinnacle, inks first client via eSports iFrame API deal with Dafabet parent Asian BGE.
- Dafabet left with their Wang out as China cracks down on online credit betting
August 12, 2015
The deportation of former Dafabet exec Wang Bo illuminates China's ongoing crackdown on illegal online credit betting operations.
- Tom Hall of AsianLogic talks about Macau High Stakes Challenge
September 12, 2012
Macau High Stakes Challenge was a watershed moment for poker in Asia with a unique live turbo tournament format and biggest pool prizes.
- West Brom and Everton sign betting partnerships; Dafabet set for U.K. market; French spend millions on Olympic betting
August 17, 2012
Weat Brom and Everton in legion with Dafabet; Dafabet prepare to launch in UK; French spend €19.2m on Olympic betting
- AsianLogic inks Kambi pool betting deal; Chinese gamblers hate koalas
December 8, 2011
AsianLogic inks pool betting deal with Kambi Sports Solutions; Philippines to study country's gambling; Chinese tourists welcome everywhere
- Merge Network adds Overbet.com, AsianLogic acquires 12Bet
November 5, 2010
Merge Gaming Network adds poker room Overbet.com to its roster, while AsianLogic acquires fellow Asian operator 12Bet.
SBOBET exiting UK market while 12Bet pulls sportsbook, leaves casino
September 5, 2014
12BET in ping pong deal; Star India beat out Sony & Facebook in IPL deal
September 5, 2017