Tag Archives: asian gaming and hospitality congress
- Dr. Toru Mihara Talks about Gambling in Japan
19 December 2012
Angelia Ong talks to Dr. Toru Mihara, the director of the Center for Amusement Industry Studies at the Osaka University of Commerce.
- Interview with Toru Mihara of Osaka University of Commerce
Angelia Ong talks to Toru Mihara, Director and Professor of Osaka University of Commerce about the gambling issues within Japan.
- Tim Craine talks about Isle of Man’s Friendly Regulatory Regime
12 December 2012
In gambling news, Tim Craine talks about Isle of Man's appeal to igaming licensees and threats of new jurisdictions and growing markets.
- Interview with Tim Craine of Isle of Man Government
Angelia sits down with Tim Craine, Head of E-Gaming & New Sectors at the Isle of Man on how igaming operator friendly their jurisdiction is.
- Asian Gaming and Hospitality Congress – Day 2 Summary
28 November 2012
In gambling news, Angelia Ongs brings us this Day 2 Summary Video of the Asian Gaming & Hospitality Congress from the Galaxy Macau.
- Asian Gaming and Hospitality Congress – Day 1 Summary
27 November 2012
In gambling news, Angelia Ongs brings us this Day 1 Summary Video of the Asian Gaming & Hospitality Congress from the Galaxy Macau.
iGaming Strategy & Search Think Tank Recap
31 January 2014
Bill Mummery on SBOBet Exiting the UK Market
12 January 2015
Hon. Melford Nicholas: Antigua Is Open For BPO Business
28 October 2016
Social Gaming Asia Summit 2012 Summary
30 November 2012