Tag Archives: asf consortium
- Queensland quashes ASF Consortium’s resort casino plan
August 1, 2017
The government in the Australian state of Queensland quashes the proposal by ASF Consortium to build $3b resort casino in the Gold Coast region.
- Report: Caesars to run ASF’s Gold Coast casino operations
July 29, 2017
Australian media report that Caesars Entertainment has signed on to run gaming operations at the ASF Consortium's proposed Gold Coast casino.
- ASF Consortium in talks with Caesars re Gold Coast casino
July 4, 2017
ASF Consortium says Caesars Entertainment "one of many" casino operators it's talking to re running gaming operations at Gold Coast resort project.
- Crown Resorts denies partnership with ASF on Gold Coast casino
April 20, 2017
Casino operator denies any partnership with China-backed ASF Consortium on proposed $3b Gold Coast integrated resort casino project.
- $2.3B Gold Coast casino project faces scrutiny over China gov’t links
March 8, 2017
The AUD$3 billion casino, apartment and hotel mega-project in Australia’s Gold Coast has been put into spotlight for its alleged links to the Chinese gov't.
- Crown Resorts reportedly in talks to run ASF consortium’s Gold Coast casino
April 15, 2016
Australian media report that Crown Resorts is negotiating a deal to manage proposed new Gold Coast casino for Chinese-backed ASF consortium.
Australian online bookie Neds launch Bitcoin betting platform
February 2, 2018
Australia gambling regulator pumps brakes on Bitcoin bets
February 5, 2018
CrownBet launches new TV ad, but won’t mention betting
September 26, 2016