Tag Archives: ASA
- UK watchdog orders Coral, Titanbet, bgo ads banned
October 20, 2016
Gambling operator Coral has been hit—again—with advertising bans from the Advertising Standards Authority (ASA).
- Coral in hot water over ‘misleading’ free bet ad
September 16, 2016
Coral once again found itself on the receiving end of the Advertising Standards Authority (ASA) scolding.
- UK ad watchdog clears Paddy Power’s F**K Off Sepp Blatter ad
September 10, 2015
The ASA ruled that a sweary Paddy Power ad mocking Sepp Blatter was not in breach of rules regarding ability to cause widespread offence.
- ASA releases gambling advertising review, promises to do more
October 31, 2014
ASA has released its latest review into gambling advertising and has pin-pointed specific areas where it believes it still needs to work on.
- Betfair hits back at claims it materially misrepresented facts in annual report
September 3, 2014
Betfair hit back at claims it misrepresented facts of 'illegal' dividends in reports to shareholders; ASA spank Betfair over free bet offer
- ASA spanks Ladbrokes over Betdaq advert; Bet365 Australia ads irk AFL boss
August 27, 2014
UK ad watchdog spanks Ladbrokes over Betdaq's Christ the Redeemer World Cup promo; Bet365 stadium ads irk Australian Football League boss.
Australian online bookie Neds launch Bitcoin betting platform
February 2, 2018
CrownBet launches new TV ad, but won’t mention betting
September 26, 2016