Tag Archives: ASA
- UK watchdog orders Coral, Titanbet, bgo ads banned
20 October 2016
Gambling operator Coral has been hit—again—with advertising bans from the Advertising Standards Authority (ASA).
- Coral in hot water over ‘misleading’ free bet ad
16 September 2016
Coral once again found itself on the receiving end of the Advertising Standards Authority (ASA) scolding.
- UK ad watchdog clears Paddy Power’s F**K Off Sepp Blatter ad
10 September 2015
The ASA ruled that a sweary Paddy Power ad mocking Sepp Blatter was not in breach of rules regarding ability to cause widespread offence.
- ASA releases gambling advertising review, promises to do more
31 October 2014
ASA has released its latest review into gambling advertising and has pin-pointed specific areas where it believes it still needs to work on.
- Betfair hits back at claims it materially misrepresented facts in annual report
3 September 2014
Betfair hit back at claims it misrepresented facts of 'illegal' dividends in reports to shareholders; ASA spank Betfair over free bet offer
- ASA spanks Ladbrokes over Betdaq advert; Bet365 Australia ads irk AFL boss
27 August 2014
UK ad watchdog spanks Ladbrokes over Betdaq's Christ the Redeemer World Cup promo; Bet365 stadium ads irk Australian Football League boss.
Bet365 annual revenue tops £2.2b, profit jumps to £504m
7 November 2017
Online bookmaker Pinnacle cuts off Australian customers
12 March 2018