Tag Archives: artificial intelligence
- AI & Poker: how long before we lift the bans on third-party software?
February 7, 2017
Artificial Intelligence solves our favourite games and then turns us into dust because it was programmed to deal with the migrant crisis.
- Macau contingent eyes VR innovations at ICE 2017
February 6, 2017
A group of gaming industry executives is flying to London for ICE Totally Gaming 2017. Their goal? Look for virtual reality innovations.
- Is poker doomed after Libratus beats humans in heads-up NLHE?
February 1, 2017
Lee ponders and the world after the artificial intelligence known as Libratus defeated 4 human players over 120,000 hands of Heads-Up No-Limit Hold'em.
- Poker AI ‘Deepstack’ gazumps ‘Libratus’ as researchers claim victory over humans in no-limit hold’em clash
January 12, 2017
Researchers from Canada and the Czech Republic have pissed on the Carnegie Mellon University Libratus parade by claiming that their AI, known as Deepstack.
- Artificial Intelligence to face poker players in $200,000 competition
January 5, 2017
Carnegie Mellon University is back to face the very best No Limit Hold'em Heads-Up players with a new and improved artificial intelligence called Libratus.
- Artificial Intelligence Cements Its Technological Dominance in the Global Gaming Market
September 19, 2016
AI has been confirmed to be crucial for the industry during this year and BtoBet is ready to export its cleaver platform worldwide.
AskGamblers Casino Complaint Service Report for 2015
March 2, 2016
Why Malta is a Sure Bet for iGaming Companies
October 9, 2014
The LCB Network Acquires Wizard of Odds for $2.35 Million
September 19, 2014