Tag Archives: artificial intelligence
- Poker AI ‘Deepstack’ gazumps ‘Libratus’ as researchers claim victory over humans in no-limit hold’em clash
January 12, 2017
Researchers from Canada and the Czech Republic have pissed on the Carnegie Mellon University Libratus parade by claiming that their AI, known as Deepstack.
- Artificial Intelligence to face poker players in $200,000 competition
January 5, 2017
Carnegie Mellon University is back to face the very best No Limit Hold'em Heads-Up players with a new and improved artificial intelligence called Libratus.
- Artificial Intelligence Cements Its Technological Dominance in the Global Gaming Market
September 19, 2016
AI has been confirmed to be crucial for the industry during this year and BtoBet is ready to export its cleaver platform worldwide.
- Chats with Tats – Jason Les
August 26, 2015
Jason Les tells CalvinAyre.com’s Tatjana Pasalic what’s it like to play poker against a supercomputer.
- AI Watson prepares for kick off
August 13, 2015
Tech giant IBM is applying the expertise of Watson—its artificial intelligence—to… wait for it… fantasy football.
- Man Versus Machine: Doug Polk & Co Victorious; Scientists Call for Statistical Tie
May 11, 2015
A quartet of professional poker players has beaten a form of artificial intelligence in a series of Heads-Up No Limit Hold’em contests.
PokerStars hire AI experts to help drive innovation
October 12, 2017