Tag Archives: artificial intelligence
- Will Mace of Kindred Futures on AI and its use for problem gambling
April 4, 2017
Lee Davy talks to Will Mace the Head of Kindred Futures to discuss the role that AI could have in identifying problem gamblers before they develop a problem
- Kindred Futures look to AI to help identify problem gamblers
March 28, 2017
Kindred Futures - the innovative arm of the Kindred Group - are keen on using AI to spot problem gamblers before they even develop a problem.
- How artificial intelligence innovates the Omnichannel journey
March 20, 2017
The major Gaming and Sports betting operators of Central Europe will participate in the Vienna International Gaming Expo 2017, next week.
- AI & Poker: how long before we lift the bans on third-party software?
February 7, 2017
Artificial Intelligence solves our favourite games and then turns us into dust because it was programmed to deal with the migrant crisis.
- Macau contingent eyes VR innovations at ICE 2017
February 6, 2017
A group of gaming industry executives is flying to London for ICE Totally Gaming 2017. Their goal? Look for virtual reality innovations.
- Is poker doomed after Libratus beats humans in heads-up NLHE?
February 1, 2017
Lee ponders and the world after the artificial intelligence known as Libratus defeated 4 human players over 120,000 hands of Heads-Up No-Limit Hold'em.
PokerStars hire AI experts to help drive innovation
October 12, 2017