Tag Archives: artificial intelligence
- Betting on Football tackles the trading floor of the future
April 4, 2017
SBC Events has signed up a quartet of industry big hitters for a hotly Betting on Football 2017 session on the future of the trading floor in sports betting
- Will Mace of Kindred Futures on AI and its use for problem gambling
Lee Davy talks to Will Mace the Head of Kindred Futures to discuss the role that AI could have in identifying problem gamblers before they develop a problem
- Kindred Futures look to AI to help identify problem gamblers
March 28, 2017
Kindred Futures - the innovative arm of the Kindred Group - are keen on using AI to spot problem gamblers before they even develop a problem.
- How artificial intelligence innovates the Omnichannel journey
March 20, 2017
The major Gaming and Sports betting operators of Central Europe will participate in the Vienna International Gaming Expo 2017, next week.
- AI & Poker: how long before we lift the bans on third-party software?
February 7, 2017
Artificial Intelligence solves our favourite games and then turns us into dust because it was programmed to deal with the migrant crisis.
- Macau contingent eyes VR innovations at ICE 2017
February 6, 2017
A group of gaming industry executives is flying to London for ICE Totally Gaming 2017. Their goal? Look for virtual reality innovations.
Macau units lift Wynn Resorts Q2 net revenues
July 26, 2017
Stephen Hung abandons floundering Macau hotel project
January 31, 2018
Hong Kong, Macau now joined by ‘bridge of death’
April 2, 2018
Typhoon Hato delays MGM Cotai opening until January 29
September 29, 2017