Tag Archives: artificial intelligence
- OpenAI beats Dota 2 pros; Elon Musk warns AI risk scarier than N Korea
August 15, 2017
The AI research unit OpenAI has developed an AI capable of beating the world’s best Dota 2 players, prompting Elon Musk to send out a warning see more
- Kostandina Zafirovska: Artificial intelligence helps tailor fit gambling offerings
July 24, 2017
In this interview with Kostandina Zafirovska of BtoBet explains the role of artificial intelligence in providing a personalized gaming experience.
- Becky’s Affiliated: The inspiring story behind Onfido’s machine learning innovation
June 29, 2017
Onfido CEO and Co-Founder Husayn Kassai talks about some of the company’s accomplishments and to hear the story behind their success.
- AI tech that solved poker could be mobile in 5-yrs; AlphaGo gets rematch
April 12, 2017
AI that has beaten ten different poker players in the US & China since the turn of the year could be on our smartphones within the next five years
- Poker artificial intelligence Lengpudashi takes on Team Dragon in China
April 10, 2017
Carnegie Mellon duo Tuomas Sandholm and Noam Brown are back with a new artificial intelligence hellbent on the destruction of poker.
- Betting on Football tackles the trading floor of the future
April 4, 2017
SBC Events has signed up a quartet of industry big hitters for a hotly Betting on Football 2017 session on the future of the trading floor in sports betting
PokerStars hire AI experts to help drive innovation
October 12, 2017