Tag Archives: artificial intelligence
- Jamie Miles: Catching fraud is like a game of cat and mouse
August 23, 2017
Jamie Miles of Onfido discusses how artificial intelligence help prevent fraud in the online gambling space.
- OpenAI beats Dota 2 pros; Elon Musk warns AI risk scarier than N Korea
August 15, 2017
The AI research unit OpenAI has developed an AI capable of beating the world’s best Dota 2 players, prompting Elon Musk to send out a warning see more
- Kostandina Zafirovska: Artificial intelligence helps tailor fit gambling offerings
July 24, 2017
In this interview with Kostandina Zafirovska of BtoBet explains the role of artificial intelligence in providing a personalized gaming experience.
- Becky’s Affiliated: The inspiring story behind Onfido’s machine learning innovation
June 29, 2017
Onfido CEO and Co-Founder Husayn Kassai talks about some of the company’s accomplishments and to hear the story behind their success.
- AI tech that solved poker could be mobile in 5-yrs; AlphaGo gets rematch
April 12, 2017
AI that has beaten ten different poker players in the US & China since the turn of the year could be on our smartphones within the next five years
- Poker artificial intelligence Lengpudashi takes on Team Dragon in China
April 10, 2017
Carnegie Mellon duo Tuomas Sandholm and Noam Brown are back with a new artificial intelligence hellbent on the destruction of poker.
BTC China extends bitcoin withdrawal freeze into March
February 17, 2017
William Hill exits China, loses Jimmy Vaccaro to South Point
August 18, 2013
Sihanoukville casino boom draws mixed reactions in Cambodia
February 22, 2018
China disrupts underground banks linked to Macau casinos
November 24, 2017