Tag Archives: Army Navy Club
- Group vows to fight Philippine Army-Navy club casino conversion to the end
October 13, 2017
In its resolution, the Court of Appeals dismissed the case after the court found that the group violated the principle of hierarchy of courts.
- Philippine state auditor disallows $4.6M PAGCOR advance lease
July 12, 2017
The government is at the losing end of the multi-million lease deal that the state-run PAGCOR entered with a private developer Army Navy Club.
- Philippine Appeals Court junks petition vs. Army Navy Club casino conversion
March 23, 2017
The Philippine Court of Appeals threw out a petition seeking to stop the conversion of the Army & Navy Club into a boutique hotel & casino gaming facility.
- Ex-PAGCOR chair, 10 others slapped with plunder case
October 24, 2016
Former PAGCOR chair Cristino Naguiat and 10 others charged with plunder case over alleged anomalous $66.68M casino lease of Army Navy Club
- PAGCOR to open doors of new casino by year-end
July 21, 2016
State-run PAGCOR is targeting to open its casino in the iconic Army Navy Club (ANC) complex in Manila by the yearend.
Miss Universe 2018: Miss Philippines and Puerto Rico early favorites
December 13, 2018
PAGCOR gives $200M Clark casino the green light
April 5, 2018
Philippine SEC asked to stop Okada Manila owner listing proceedings
December 10, 2018