Tag Archives: arjel
- France’s regulated online poker market posts first revenue gain since 2011
May 10, 2016
France's online sports betting market hit all-time highs in Q1 while poker revenue made first year-on-year revenue gains since Q3 2011.
- France okays online poker liquidity deals, Spanish legislators urged to follow suit
May 5, 2016
France finally approves online poker liquidity sharing with other EU regulated markets; Spanish lobby group Jdigital urges similar step.
- France rejects online poker liquidity sharing… again
January 27, 2016
French legislators shoot down regulator ARJEL's latest attempt to open up the country's regulated online poker market to other EU markets.
- Sports betting surge spurs French online gambling gains in 2015
January 22, 2016
As usual, sports betting drives gains in France's online market while horseracing and poker cash games continue to fall.
- French regulator says don’t “dramatize” online gambling market problems
November 3, 2015
France's online gambling market posts stagnant Q3 numbers but ARJEL boss says critics shouldn't "dramatize" the market's problems.
- French online gambling market slips in Q2 despite sports betting boost
July 21, 2015
France's regulated online gambling market dips slightly in Q2, with declines in poker and horse racing offsetting gains in sports betting.
Atlantic City casinos’ flat October; Borgata building sportsbook
November 15, 2017
PMU told to change their name
February 2, 2011