Tag Archives: arjel
- France sets online sports betting record, poker posts rare gain
May 25, 2017
France's regulated online gambling market sets records for sports betting turnover and revenue, while poker ekes out rare year-on-year revenue gain.
- France’s online poker cash games post rare gains in December
February 3, 2017
France's online poker market continued to decline in 2016, but cash games' decline slowed in Q4 and even posted a modest gain in December.
- Europoker players will not receive outstanding bonus payments in liquidity case
December 16, 2016
An update by the French regulator ARJEL in the Europoker liquidation case shows that the players will not receive any bonus rewards.
- France sees surge in new female sports betting accounts in Q3
November 3, 2016
French regulator ARJEL reports 85% surge in women opening new sports betting accounts in Q3, nearly twice the rate of new male accounts.
- Struggling French online gambling licensees lose €5m in 2015
September 23, 2016
French regulator ARJEL says the market's online gambling licensees lost a collective €5m in 2015 thanks to high taxes and poor product.
- France sets new online sports betting turnover, revenue records
September 7, 2016
Euro 2016 tournament credited with helping French-licensed online operators set new records for sports betting turnover and revenue in Q2.
Atlantic City casinos’ flat October; Borgata building sportsbook
November 15, 2017
PMU told to change their name
February 2, 2011