Tag Archives: arjel
- France’s online gambling market firing on all cylinders in 2017
6 February 2018
France's regulated online gambling market posts across-the-board gains in 2017, including the historically negative horseracing and poker verticals.
- PokerStars become the first to receive shared liquidity licence via ARJEL
18 December 2017
Pokerstar has become the first online gambling site to share player pools from several European countries after ARJEL approval.
- French Senator wants ARJEL to investigate “loot box” gambling
20 November 2017
A French senator has prodded the gaming regulator to investigate the controversial loot boxes in video games, which many regarded as a form of gambling.
- French online poker cash games post biggest gains in six years
13 November 2017
French-licensed online poker sites buck their downward trend by posting their best growth in six years, with cash games growing faster than tournaments.
- BetConstruct secures French Gaming Licence from ARJEL
20 September 2017
BetConstruct is excited to announce that it has been granted a Remote Gaming Licence for its Sportsbook product by Arjel, the French online games regulator.
- Vbet receives French online sports betting license
19 September 2017
Vivaro Betting Ltd, which operates the Vbet online gambling brand, receives online sports betting license in France's regulated market.
PMU told to change their name
2 February 2011