Tag Archives: arjel
- French online poker cash games post biggest gains in six years
November 13, 2017
French-licensed online poker sites buck their downward trend by posting their best growth in six years, with cash games growing faster than tournaments.
- BetConstruct secures French Gaming Licence from ARJEL
September 20, 2017
BetConstruct is excited to announce that it has been granted a Remote Gaming Licence for its Sportsbook product by Arjel, the French online games regulator.
- Vbet receives French online sports betting license
September 19, 2017
Vivaro Betting Ltd, which operates the Vbet online gambling brand, receives online sports betting license in France's regulated market.
- ARJEL starts poker shared liquidity movement with applicant process
July 27, 2017
Online poker operators who want to take advantage of the shared liquidity agreement between France, Italy, Portugal, and Spain can begin applying for a seat
- France sets online sports betting records, racing shows signs of life
July 26, 2017
France's online sports betting market sets new records for turnover and revenue, while online horseracing posts first gains in four years.
- French gaming regulator says EU online poker liquidity deal by June
May 26, 2017
French gaming regulator ARJEL's annual report for 2016 predicts an online poker liquidity sharing deal with European Union regulated markets by June.
Italy’s online gambling market now second largest in Europe
April 12, 2017
PMU told to change their name
February 2, 2011
Malta suspends Mafia-linked Phoenix online gambling license
February 2, 2018