Tag Archives: arjel
- France’s online gambling market continues record-setting pace
May 7, 2018
France's regulated online gambling market improves across all verticals in Q1, driven by record-setting sports betting handle and revenue.
- Betclic, Kindred win French okay for online poker liquidity sharing
March 16, 2018
French gaming regulator ARJEL okays online poker liquidity sharing by online gambling licensees Betclic Everest Group and Kindred Group.
- French regulator okays Winamax sharing online poker liquidity
February 9, 2018
French gaming regulator ARJEL approves Winamax sharing online poker liquidity with the three other regulated markets who inked a liquidity pact last summer.
- France’s online gambling market firing on all cylinders in 2017
February 6, 2018
France's regulated online gambling market posts across-the-board gains in 2017, including the historically negative horseracing and poker verticals.
- PokerStars become the first to receive shared liquidity licence via ARJEL
December 18, 2017
Pokerstar has become the first online gambling site to share player pools from several European countries after ARJEL approval.
- French Senator wants ARJEL to investigate “loot box” gambling
November 20, 2017
A French senator has prodded the gaming regulator to investigate the controversial loot boxes in video games, which many regarded as a form of gambling.
PMU told to change their name
February 2, 2011