Tag Archives: arjel
- French bettors wagered €690m on 2018 World Cup
July 20, 2018
French bettors wagered €690m (€381m online) on the 2018 FIFA World Cup, more than they wagered on the 2014 World Cup and Euro 2016 events COMBINED.
- French bettors setting World Cup wagering records
July 5, 2018
French sports bettors wager €363m on 2018 FIFA World Cup group stage matches, €73m more than was bet on the entire 2014 World Cup.
- Legal definition saves loot boxes from gambling classification in France
Loot boxes in video games may look like a form of gambling but, legally speaking, they're not, according to French gaming regulator ARJEL.
- France’s online gambling market continues record-setting pace
May 7, 2018
France's regulated online gambling market improves across all verticals in Q1, driven by record-setting sports betting handle and revenue.
- Betclic, Kindred win French okay for online poker liquidity sharing
March 16, 2018
French gaming regulator ARJEL okays online poker liquidity sharing by online gambling licensees Betclic Everest Group and Kindred Group.
- French regulator okays Winamax sharing online poker liquidity
February 9, 2018
French gaming regulator ARJEL approves Winamax sharing online poker liquidity with the three other regulated markets who inked a liquidity pact last summer.
PMU told to change their name
February 2, 2011
Italy online sports betting soars, poker liquidity plans stall
December 8, 2017
Colombia to allow live online casino, int’l poker liquidity
November 13, 2017