Tag Archives: arjel
- France’s online gambling ops were record-setters in 2018
February 16, 2019
France's online gambling market revenue rose one-quarter in 2018 thanks to first-time World Cup bettors sticking around after the tourney's conclusion.
- French online sports betting posts biggest growth in eight years
November 12, 2018
France's online sports betting operators post their best year-on-year turnover growth since the regulated market launched in 2010.
- French bettors wagered €690m on 2018 World Cup
July 20, 2018
French bettors wagered €690m (€381m online) on the 2018 FIFA World Cup, more than they wagered on the 2014 World Cup and Euro 2016 events COMBINED.
- French bettors setting World Cup wagering records
July 5, 2018
French sports bettors wager €363m on 2018 FIFA World Cup group stage matches, €73m more than was bet on the entire 2014 World Cup.
- Legal definition saves loot boxes from gambling classification in France
Loot boxes in video games may look like a form of gambling but, legally speaking, they're not, according to French gaming regulator ARJEL.
- France’s online gambling market continues record-setting pace
May 7, 2018
France's regulated online gambling market improves across all verticals in Q1, driven by record-setting sports betting handle and revenue.
PMU told to change their name
February 2, 2011