Tag Archives: arjel
- France’s FDJ posts solid results ahead of privatization
7 October 2019
France's state-run Française des Jeux lottery and betting operator posts solid results in final financial report card ahead of November IPO.
- France’s online poker cash game spending tops €1b in Q2
29 July 2019
France's online gambling market reports solid gains in Q2, led by a 20% rise in sports wagers despite the absence of the FIFA World Cup.
- France’s online gambling market off to flying start in 2019
15 May 2019
France's regulated online gambling market charges out of the gate in Q1, setting records for sports betting handle and revenue.
- France’s online gambling ops were record-setters in 2018
16 February 2019
France's online gambling market revenue rose one-quarter in 2018 thanks to first-time World Cup bettors sticking around after the tourney's conclusion.
- French online sports betting posts biggest growth in eight years
12 November 2018
France's online sports betting operators post their best year-on-year turnover growth since the regulated market launched in 2010.
- French bettors wagered €690m on 2018 World Cup
20 July 2018
French bettors wagered €690m (€381m online) on the 2018 FIFA World Cup, more than they wagered on the 2014 World Cup and Euro 2016 events COMBINED.
PMU told to change their name
2 February 2011