Tag Archives: Arizona
- Arizona limits casino expansion but improves revenue generation in new tribal compact
November 23, 2016
The state of Arizona will not be building any new casinos for the foreseeable future after State Governor Doug Ducey and 10 Indian tribal nations agreed.
- Indiana few steps away from legalizing daily fantasy sports
February 19, 2016
The debate over the legality of daily fantasy sports intensifies but a number of states all agreed on one thing: it need to be regulated.
- Sen. John McCain and Jeff Flake propose legislation to block casino projects in metro Phoenix area
July 30, 2014
Arizona senators John McCain and Jeff Flake have introduced a bill that will prohibit any new casinos in metropolitan Phoenix.
- Arizona man loses legal quest to reclaim $800k lost via online sports betting
May 23, 2014
Arizona court rejects man's bid to recoup $800k lost with online sports betting site; sports betting indictments in Pennsylvania, N. Dakota.
- HKJC boss warns sports betting turnover to overtake racing in 2014
May 6, 2014
Arizona authorizes telephone racing wagers; Hong Kong Jockey Club boss warns that racing risks losing "relevance" to bettors.
- Two ticket holders to split $580 million after hitting Powerball jackpot
November 29, 2012
The two winning tickets are located in Arizona and Missouri with both tickets matching the numbers drawn from last Wednesday night.
Chaos reigns as Powerball-mad Aussies crash Lottoland website
January 14, 2016