Tag Archives: Aristocrat Technologies
- Big Fish Games cuts 15% of staff as focus shifts to social casino
September 26, 2018
Social gaming operator Big Fish Games reportedly axing 15% of staff in order to refocus efforts on social casino and casual games.
- Churchill Downs sells Big Fish Games social gaming division to Aristocrat Leisure for $990m
November 30, 2017
Racing and gaming operator Churchill Downs Inc. sells its Big Fish Games social gaming operation to Australia's Aristocrat Leisure for $990m.
- Tim McGraw with the new Tim McGraw slot game in Las Vegas
July 17, 2017
Tim McGraw poses in front of the new Tim McGraw™ Slot Game with players and executives from Caesars Entertainment and Aristocrat Technologies
- G2E Recap, Day 1: New Slots
September 25, 2013
Vince and Rebecca Liggero takes us the recap of Day 1 of the Global Gaming Expo 2013 organized by American Gaming Association.
- Amaya loses $7.4m in Q1; Aristocrat earns $52.5m in H1
May 29, 2013
Amaya Gaming loses $7.4m in Q1 as it deals with cost hangover of its 2012 acquisitions; Aristocrat Leisure earns $52.5m in H1, ups dividend
- 888, SGMS win Delaware online contract; Aristocrat adds Ongame to nLive
May 2, 2013
Delaware Lottery selects 888 Holdings and Scientific Games to power its online gambling technology; Amaya adds Ongame to Aristocrat's nLive
Dubai investor accuses ex-Amaya CEO David Baazov of fraud
September 22, 2017
Amaya Gaming and PokerStars talking acquisition?
May 24, 2014
David Baazov’s attorneys want insider trading charges dismissed
November 25, 2017
Ex-Amaya CEO David Baazov’s insider trading trial to proceed
January 23, 2018