Tag Archives: Aristocrat Technologies
- Big Fish Games cuts 15% of staff as focus shifts to social casino
September 26, 2018
Social gaming operator Big Fish Games reportedly axing 15% of staff in order to refocus efforts on social casino and casual games.
- Churchill Downs sells Big Fish Games social gaming division to Aristocrat Leisure for $990m
November 30, 2017
Racing and gaming operator Churchill Downs Inc. sells its Big Fish Games social gaming operation to Australia's Aristocrat Leisure for $990m.
- Tim McGraw with the new Tim McGraw slot game in Las Vegas
July 17, 2017
Tim McGraw poses in front of the new Tim McGraw™ Slot Game with players and executives from Caesars Entertainment and Aristocrat Technologies
- G2E Recap, Day 1: New Slots
September 25, 2013
Vince and Rebecca Liggero takes us the recap of Day 1 of the Global Gaming Expo 2013 organized by American Gaming Association.
- Amaya loses $7.4m in Q1; Aristocrat earns $52.5m in H1
May 29, 2013
Amaya Gaming loses $7.4m in Q1 as it deals with cost hangover of its 2012 acquisitions; Aristocrat Leisure earns $52.5m in H1, ups dividend
- 888, SGMS win Delaware online contract; Aristocrat adds Ongame to nLive
May 2, 2013
Delaware Lottery selects 888 Holdings and Scientific Games to power its online gambling technology; Amaya adds Ongame to Aristocrat's nLive
Dubai investor accuses ex-Amaya CEO David Baazov of fraud
September 22, 2017
Amaya Gaming and PokerStars talking acquisition?
May 24, 2014
David Baazov’s attorneys want insider trading charges dismissed
November 25, 2017
Sheldon Adelson’s Money Gets Anti Gambling Bill to Congress
March 27, 2014