Tag Archives: Aristocrat Leisure
- Aristocrat Leisure sues rival Ainsworth over alleged IP theft
July 4, 2019
Australian slots maker Aristocrat Leisure sues rival Ainsworth Game Technology for allegedly violating its intellectual property rights.
- North American growth helps improve Aristocrat Q1 profits
May 24, 2019
Aristocrat Leisure Ltd saw its net profit (after tax and amortization) for its fiscal first-half year climb 16.8% year-on-year.
- Aristocrat reorganizes Macau operations
March 27, 2019
Australia-based slot machine manufacturer Aristocrat Leisure Ltd. is changing things up at its operations in Macau.
- Aristocrat on the hook for Big Fish Casino virtual chips
February 19, 2019
Aristocrat Leisure Ltd. has found itself targeted by a class action lawsuit in the United States over Big Fish Games' virtual chips.
- Big Fish Games cuts 15% of staff as focus shifts to social casino
September 26, 2018
Social gaming operator Big Fish Games reportedly axing 15% of staff in order to refocus efforts on social casino and casual games.
- Digital segment lifts Aristocrat’s H1 net profit
May 24, 2018
Aristocrat Leisure Ltd. grew 2.8 percent in the first half of its fiscal year, fueled by more than three-fold growth in its digital segment.
Australian online bookie Neds launch Bitcoin betting platform
February 2, 2018
Online bookmaker Pinnacle cuts off Australian customers
March 12, 2018