Tag Archives: Aristocrat Leisure
- Aussie court junks landmark pokies case vs. Crown, Aristocrat
February 2, 2018
James Packer can now sleep soundly after a federal court cleared Crown Resorts and Aristocrat Leisure of misleading gamblers on their chances of winning.
- Churchill Downs sells Big Fish Games social gaming division to Aristocrat Leisure for $990m
November 30, 2017
Racing and gaming operator Churchill Downs Inc. sells its Big Fish Games social gaming operation to Australia's Aristocrat Leisure for $990m.
- Aristocrat: Dolphin Treasure slot passed strict standards
September 15, 2017
Aristocrat Leisure has insisted that their slot machines is “in no way” deceptive, especially after it passed the strict regulatory standards.
- Crown Resorts defends pokies integrity in landmark suit
September 13, 2017
Crown has entered the court room with full arms swinging as it fends off allegations that its poker machines are designed to cause gambling addiction.
- Russia’s 2009 casino crackdown sparked global slots scam
February 8, 2017
Russia's 2009 crackdown on casino gambling was the spark that fuelled a global slots cheating scam that continues to this day.
- Crown Resorts, Aristocrat Leisure sued over “deceptive” pokies machines
October 26, 2016
Crown Resorts and Aristocrat Leisure sued by video poker player who says the machines "deliberately give people false hope" of winning.
Australian online bookie Neds launch Bitcoin betting platform
February 2, 2018
Australia gambling regulator pumps brakes on Bitcoin bets
February 5, 2018
CrownBet launches new TV ad, but won’t mention betting
September 26, 2016