Tag Archives: Aristocrat Leisure
- Aristocrat sees nice jump in earnings
20 November 2019
Aristocrat has released its financial standing as of the end of the most recent fiscal year, which closed September 30, and things are looking up.
- Aristocrat Leisure sues rival Ainsworth over alleged IP theft
4 July 2019
Australian slots maker Aristocrat Leisure sues rival Ainsworth Game Technology for allegedly violating its intellectual property rights.
- North American growth helps improve Aristocrat Q1 profits
24 May 2019
Aristocrat Leisure Ltd saw its net profit (after tax and amortization) for its fiscal first-half year climb 16.8% year-on-year.
- Aristocrat reorganizes Macau operations
27 March 2019
Australia-based slot machine manufacturer Aristocrat Leisure Ltd. is changing things up at its operations in Macau.
- Aristocrat on the hook for Big Fish Casino virtual chips
19 February 2019
Aristocrat Leisure Ltd. has found itself targeted by a class action lawsuit in the United States over Big Fish Games' virtual chips.
- Big Fish Games cuts 15% of staff as focus shifts to social casino
26 September 2018
Social gaming operator Big Fish Games reportedly axing 15% of staff in order to refocus efforts on social casino and casual games.
GAN plan Q4 launch of US casino operator’s Euro gambling site
28 September 2017
Crown Resorts defends pokies integrity in landmark suit
13 September 2017
Zynga buy four Harpan Solitaire games for $42.5m
17 March 2017