Tag Archives: Aquis Entertainment
- Australia gives Aquis short deadline for Casino Canberra changes
April 17, 2018
The ACT is beginning to put pressure on Aquis, telling the casino that it has one month to finalize its expansion proposal.
- Casino Canberra poised to break ACT clubs’ pokies monopoly
August 25, 2017
Casino Canberra is poised to break the video poker machine (pokies) monopoly held by Australian Capital Territory (ACT) clubs.
- Aquis tables $307M Canberra casino makeover plan
June 20, 2016
Tony Fung’s Aquis Entertainment has made a case for an AUD307 million (USD228.84 million) plan to revamp the Canberra Casino.
- Aquis Entertainment tables strong January gaming for Canberra casino
February 10, 2016
Tony Fung’s Aquis Entertainment is starting the year strong.; Crown Resorts told to shrink podium, widen public space at Barangaroo casino.
- Aquis aims to be the third-best casino operator in Australia
November 27, 2015
Aquis Entertainment has outlined its plans to become one the best integrated resort casino operator in Australia.
Australian online bookie Neds launch Bitcoin betting platform
February 2, 2018
Australia gambling regulator pumps brakes on Bitcoin bets
February 5, 2018
CrownBet launches new TV ad, but won’t mention betting
September 26, 2016