Tag Archives: Aquis Entertainment
- Blue Whale Entertainment set to buy Aquis
December 28, 2018
Aquis will soon be acquired by Blue Whale Entertainment, two weeks after regulators stopped redevelopment plans for Casino Canberra.
- Plan by Aquis to launch casino in Canberra nixed
December 14, 2018
After ACT only authorized 200 slot machines, the negotiations of the redevelopment stalled, with Aquis trying to decide how it could back out.
- Aquis H1 revenue down, CEO resigns
August 22, 2018
Aquis Entertainment Limited has posted revenue of A$12.3 million (US$9 million) for the first half of 2018, down 3.6% from the same period last year.
- Australia gives Aquis short deadline for Casino Canberra changes
April 17, 2018
The ACT is beginning to put pressure on Aquis, telling the casino that it has one month to finalize its expansion proposal.
- Casino Canberra poised to break ACT clubs’ pokies monopoly
August 25, 2017
Casino Canberra is poised to break the video poker machine (pokies) monopoly held by Australian Capital Territory (ACT) clubs.
- Aquis tables $307M Canberra casino makeover plan
June 20, 2016
Tony Fung’s Aquis Entertainment has made a case for an AUD307 million (USD228.84 million) plan to revamp the Canberra Casino.
Australian online bookie Neds launch Bitcoin betting platform
February 2, 2018
Online bookmaker Pinnacle cuts off Australian customers
March 12, 2018