Tag Archives: Apple
- Dutch regulator orders Apple to shut down real-money gambling apps
October 12, 2016
Tech giant Apple has scrapped dozens of apps for online casinos and betting from the App Store, at the behest of Dutch gambling authority.
- US federal judge: Bitcoin qualifies as money
September 20, 2016
Bitcoin, the king of digital currencies, counts as real money. That was the decision handed out by U.S. district Judge Alison Nathan.
- Apple integrates bitcoin payments in iOS 10 update
September 9, 2016
Apple is allowing blockchain based payments applications to be integrated with iMessage in the upcoming iOS 10 update.
- Another bitcoin wallet app clone spotted in Apple store
August 11, 2016
The latest version that appeared on the App Store is called Breadwallet – Bitcoin Wallet by Bitcoin Wallet.
- Shortlisted nominees announced for Asia Gaming Awards
May 12, 2016
The shortlisted nominees for the Asia Gaming Awards are out! And it’s time to make your pick.
- World’s First Personalised Sports Betting Apple Watch App Is Released
October 29, 2015
Matchbook, the sports betting exchange, today launched the world’s first predictive and personalised sports betting app for the Apple Watch.
AskGamblers Casino Complaint Service Report for 2015
March 2, 2016
Why Malta is a Sure Bet for iGaming Companies
October 9, 2014
The LCB Network Acquires Wizard of Odds for $2.35 Million
September 19, 2014