Tag Archives: anthony gregg
- Tom Marche Dominates Aria High Rollers
February 2, 2015
Marchese has banked himself a profit of $600,000+ after winning back-to-back $25,000 High Roller events at the Aria Casino in Las Vegas.
- 10-More Players Find the $1m Buy-In for BIG ONE for ONE DROP
May 14, 2014
10-more players have found the $1m buy-in necessary to participate in the most lucrative poker tournament the world has ever seen
- WPT World Championships: Reigning Champ Drops One and the WPT Honor First Prize of $1.35m Despite Failing to Hit Guarantee
April 24, 2014
WPT World Championship has reached the third day of action. Adam Pliska honors the first prize despite the guarantee being missed
- Anthony Gregg Wins the One-Drop High Roller For $4.8m
June 30, 2013
The action started four days ago when 166-players each dug deep to create a total prize pool of $17,891,148.
- WSOP 2013 – One Drop High Rollers Final Day Summary
Tatjana Pasalic takes us to the Final Day Video Summary of this years One Drop High Rollers at the Rio Casino in Las Vegas for WSOP 2013.
- Dealer’s Choice: Your World Champion, Greg Merson
November 2, 2012
Poker news, Greg Merson, 24, capturing the gold bracelet and $8,531,853 at the Rio All-Suite Hotel & Casino in Las Vegas.
Doyle Brunson once turned down $230M, and he still has nightmares
February 16, 2018
Phil Ivey is done helping people improve their poker game
April 17, 2017