Tag Archives: Andy Murray
- Nathan Rotschild discusses the importance of big data in sports betting
June 17, 2016
Nathan Rothschild of iSport Genius explains how data and analytics help players gain a competitive edge in sports betting.
- Big Bash League a Hit With Betfair
January 20, 2014
Big Bash League cricket is a hit with Betfair punters, and tennis stars talk about winding down in the casino during the Australian Open.
- How Big Can Tennis Betting Be?
September 25, 2013
One of the sports to have risen to the attention of the general punter more than any other in the internet age is tennis.
- Djokovic, Williams best odds to win 2013 US Open
August 22, 2013
Now that the US Open is only a few days away from starting, expectations for another wild Grand Slam tournament are pretty high.
- Murray’s historic Wimbledon triumph a boon for Britain and a bane for bookmakers
July 10, 2013
Ladbrokes estimated Murray's stunning Wimbledon costing bookmakers in the eight-figure range.
- Djokovic, Williams favorites to win Wimbledon 2013
June 24, 2013
The usual cast of favorites are back on the top of the list of oddsmakers with both world number 1 players, Novak Djokovic, and Serena Williams, leading the way
Aaron Hernandez Mother Terri Worked At Sports Betting Ring
August 12, 2013
Women’s tennis gets ugly at US Open
September 13, 2011