Tag Archives: andy mccue
- PIRC thumbs down fat paychecks for Paddy Power Betfair Execs
May 13, 2016
A shareholder activist group is now up in arms over the fat paycheck that will be awarded to Paddy Power Chief Executive Andy McCue.
- Why Paddy Betfair and 888 are the Two Best Gamers for Investment
March 29, 2016
Trading is a losing game if it is your chief strategy. You’ll win big sometimes and you’ll lose big other times.
- Paddy Power, Betfair agree on £5 billion merger
September 8, 2015
Paddy Power and Betfair have agreed on the terms of a recommended £5b all-share merger, to create a new FTSE 100 betting giant.
- Paddy Power, Betfair strikes deal on potential merger
August 26, 2015
Former rivals Paddy Power and Betfair are planning to create one of the world’s largest betting and gaming companies.
- Paddy Power hires Gav Thompson as Chief Marketing Officer; to open 6th high street shop
April 24, 2015
Paddy Power appoints Gav Thompson as its new chief marketing officer, receives approval to open new betting shop.
- Irish online point of consumption tax kicks in Aug. 1; Paddy CEO gets 30% pay raise
April 18, 2015
Paddy Power CEO Andy McCue gets 30% pay bump; Irish online point-of-consumption tax begins Aug. 1, licenses require "personal fitness" test.
Irish court rules all gambling debts are unenforceable
March 20, 2017
Paddypower: Making Mischief Work
August 23, 2013
Ireland’s top amateur sports body bans all betting sponsorship
February 24, 2018