Tag Archives: Andy Hornby
- Gala Coral sells 130 bingo clubs ahead of Ladbrokes merger
December 22, 2015
Bookmaker Gala Coral Group is busy preparing for its mega merger with rival Ladbrokes.
- Ladbrokes shareholders approve Gala Coral merger; Andy Hornby under fire
November 25, 2015
Ladbrokes investors approve merger with Gala Coral Group, whose COO Andy Hornby was just labeled "ultimately responsible" for HBOS failure..
- The Ladbrokes Coral Deal Is About One Thing: Digital
July 28, 2015
The Ladbrokes and Gala Coral are merging to become a serious competitor in digital and mobile bookmaking in the UK.
- Ladbrokes Coral to maintain independent trading teams, marketing efforts
July 24, 2015
The combined Ladbrokes Coral entity intends to maintain two independent trading teams and marketing to help assuage competition concerns.
- Andy Hornby Leads the New Gala Coral/Gala Interactive Merger
November 10, 2014
The Gala Coral Group decided to merge its Gala Interactive and Coral Interactive online gaming divisions, and hand controls to Andy Hornby.
- Playtech’s Multi-Channel Solution Revolutionises the Betting Shop Experience
April 15, 2014
Playtech is delighted to announce the successful launch of "multi-channel" solution- which is leading a revolution in the betting shop arena
AskGamblers Casino Complaint Service Report for 2015
March 2, 2016
Why Malta is a Sure Bet for iGaming Companies
October 9, 2014
Playtech scrapping Marvel superhero content as of April 1
March 26, 2017
Philippines gives Playtech an RNG online casino monopoly
October 16, 2018