Tag Archives: Andrew Tan
- Philippine tycoon Andrew Tan doubles bet on Westside City casino strip project
February 27, 2018
Andrew Tan is digging $2.33 billion out of his company’s pockets to fund the development of the Westside City casino strip in PAGCOR’s Entertainment City.
- Businessman bets bets big on PHL casino industry, unveils P65B leisure township plan at Entertainment City
November 3, 2015
Billionaire Andrew Tan and his group are boosting the Philippines’ effort to capture a slice of the world’s casino market.
- Travellers International remains bullish on PH gaming market
January 12, 2015
Travellers remains confident that the Philippines' gaming market will continue to see robust returns, despite Macau slowdown.
- Philippines’ richest people share casino ties
August 29, 2014
Three of the five richest Filipinos named by Forbes magazine are all involved in the blossoming casino industry in the Philippines.
- Empire East pulls out of Okada deal after latter ties up with Century Properties
November 4, 2013
All of Universal's legal problems in the Philippines proved to be too much for Empire East to handle and so it stepped down from the deal.
- Four of the five richest Filipinos are all building casinos in Entertainment City
August 1, 2013
Four of the five richest Filipinos all have one thing in common
Melco Crown ramps up hiring for City of Dreams Manila
April 15, 2014
Okada Manila pockets $78M quarterly net sales
November 9, 2017
Philippines to put cops in casinos to watch cops in casinos
November 1, 2017
Solaire changes the Manila Tourism Game
March 18, 2013