Tag Archives: Andrew Tan
- Andrew Tan leading group to repurchase shares in Alliance
19 September 2019
After being out of the company for just a few months, Andrew Tan is making moves to get back in.
- Andrew Tan resigns from Alliance Global Group, son takes over
6 June 2018
Andrew Tan, who founded and has served as the CEO for Alliance Global Group, Inc., has announced his retirement.
- Philippine tycoon Andrew Tan doubles bet on Westside City casino strip project
27 February 2018
Andrew Tan is digging $2.33 billion out of his company’s pockets to fund the development of the Westside City casino strip in PAGCOR’s Entertainment City.
- Businessman bets bets big on PHL casino industry, unveils P65B leisure township plan at Entertainment City
3 November 2015
Billionaire Andrew Tan and his group are boosting the Philippines’ effort to capture a slice of the world’s casino market.
- Travellers International remains bullish on PH gaming market
12 January 2015
Travellers remains confident that the Philippines' gaming market will continue to see robust returns, despite Macau slowdown.
- Philippines’ richest people share casino ties
29 August 2014
Three of the five richest Filipinos named by Forbes magazine are all involved in the blossoming casino industry in the Philippines.
Miss Universe 2018: Miss Philippines and Puerto Rico early favorites
13 December 2018
PAGCOR gives $200M Clark casino the green light
5 April 2018