Tag Archives: Andrew Tan
- Businessman bets bets big on PHL casino industry, unveils P65B leisure township plan at Entertainment City
November 3, 2015
Billionaire Andrew Tan and his group are boosting the Philippines’ effort to capture a slice of the world’s casino market.
- Travellers International remains bullish on PH gaming market
January 12, 2015
Travellers remains confident that the Philippines' gaming market will continue to see robust returns, despite Macau slowdown.
- Philippines’ richest people share casino ties
August 29, 2014
Three of the five richest Filipinos named by Forbes magazine are all involved in the blossoming casino industry in the Philippines.
- Empire East pulls out of Okada deal after latter ties up with Century Properties
November 4, 2013
All of Universal's legal problems in the Philippines proved to be too much for Empire East to handle and so it stepped down from the deal.
- Four of the five richest Filipinos are all building casinos in Entertainment City
August 1, 2013
Four of the five richest Filipinos all have one thing in common
- Andrew Tan’s Alliance Global reports healthy returns in 1Q of 2013
May 15, 2013
Overall, consolidated revenues from Alliance Global rose to Php30.39 billion, 25 percent higher than the Php24.38 billion it made a year ago
8 Chinese Gambling Superstitions
March 12, 2014
Melco Crown ramps up hiring for City of Dreams Manila
April 15, 2014
Manila Bay Resorts on track for 2015 completion
October 25, 2013