Tag Archives: andrew mciver
- Intertain appoints Sportingbet’s McIver as new CEO, plots corporate move to UK
June 28, 2016
Canadian online gambling operator Intertain Group has appointed former Sportingbet boss Andrew McIver as its new chief executive. In February, erstwhile Intertain CEO John Kennedy Fitzgerald announced he would be stepping down following a highly critical independent review of the company’s management incentive plan. On Tuesday, Intertain announced that McIver...
- Top 10 CalvinAyre.com Interviews in 2012
January 1, 2013
10) Jesper Jensen, Samvo Everyone knows that the Asian online gambling market is what’s going to show us the money. However, the Asian way of gambling is not the same as the Western way of gambling, so European operators have a tough time tailoring their products to suit the Asians. ...
- Playtech complicates William Hill and GVC’s formal offer for Sportingbet
December 21, 2012
William Hill and GVC Holdings have tabled their formal offer to acquire Sportingbet PLC, which, if accepted by shareholders, would bring a three-month courtship to an end. The £485m bid consists of 86% in cash from Hills and 14% in GVC shares and values Sportingbet at 56.1p per share; the...
- Andrew McIver talks about Sportingbet and Latin America
March 21, 2012
Get the video embed codes here - CalvinAyre.com Sportingbet Group CEO Andrew McIver thinks the ongoing economic unrest in Europe has made the going there “bumpy” for all online gambling operators, but the fact that Greece and Spain – two markets in which Sportingbet is particularly strong – are...
- Interview with Andrew McIver of Sportingbet PLC
Becky talks to Andrew McIver of Sportingbet PLC about on creating a geographically diverse industry leading on line sportsbook, with the focus being on regulated jurisdictions. Don't forget to watch the 2012 GES LatAm highlights video here.