Tag Archives: andrew mciver
- Jackpotjoy bids buh-bye to CEO McIver in management shakeup
October 16, 2017
UK-listed online gambling operator Jackpotjoy replaces CEO Andy McIver with Simon Wykes as part of senior management shakeup.
- Intertain appoints Sportingbet’s McIver as new CEO, plots corporate move to UK
June 28, 2016
Intertain Group announce ex-Sportingbet boss Andrew McIver as its new CEO, plots corporate move to UK and public listing in London.
- Top 10 CalvinAyre.com Interviews in 2012
January 1, 2013
CalvinAyre.com reporter Rebecca Liggero gives us an overview of the Top 10 online gaming industry interviews we had for 2012.
- Playtech complicates William Hill and GVC’s formal offer for Sportingbet
December 21, 2012
William Hill and GVC make formal offer to acquire Sportingbet, but Hills' relationship with Playtech could complicate matters.
- Andrew McIver talks about Sportingbet and Latin America
March 21, 2012
In gaming news, an interview video with Andrew McIver, Group Chief Executive at Sportingbet PLC on its expansion to South America.
- Interview with Andrew McIver of Sportingbet PLC
In gaming news, Becky interviews Andrew McIver, Group Chief Executive of Sportingbet PLC at the GES Latin America 2012 in Panama City.
Conferences galore at the GES LatAm 2013
February 21, 2013
iGaming Strategy & Search Think Tank Recap
January 31, 2014
Hon. Melford Nicholas: Antigua Is Open For BPO Business
October 28, 2016
Bill Mummery on SBOBet Exiting the UK Market
January 12, 2015