Tag Archives: Andrew Cuomo
- New York Attorney General opens investigation on casino bidding process; Straub (finally) buys Revel at lower price
25 February 2015
NY Gov. Cuomo is being investigated over his administration’s handling of the casino selection process; Straub buys Revel at lower price.
- NY Gaming Commission approves fourth casino license
14 January 2015
New York Gaming Commission approved a motion to launch a new request for proposals for a fourth casino in the Southern Tier.
- Gov. Cuomo asks to reopen bidding for the fourth casino license in NY
29 December 2014
Cuomo urges the state Gaming Commission to reopen bidding for a casino in Southern Tier, saying the area would benefit from the development.
- Orange County could lose out on New York’s first casino wave
22 May 2014
Five of New York's 22 casino license applicants have eyes on Orange County but Gov. Cuomo to prioritize upstate locations initially.
- The Red Wire: American Politicians For Sale – SOLD!!!
1 April 2014
There are politicians willing to accept good old-fashioned cash money in exchange for assisting the rich and powerful.
- PokerStars lobbying for online gambling in New York
24 December 2013
Lobbyists connected to PokerStars parent company Rational Group pushing New York Gov. Andrew Cuomo to legalize online gambling.
Amaya Gaming and PokerStars talking acquisition?
24 May 2014