Tag Archives: Andrew Cuomo
- New York demands arbitration to resolve Seneca casino impasse
September 8, 2017
New York Gov. Andrew Cuomo files papers demanding arbitration to resolve casino revenue-sharing dispute with Seneca Nation of Indians.
- New York threatens Senecas’ Niagara Falls casino monopoly
August 22, 2017
New York Gov. Andrew Cuomo threatens end to Seneca Nation of Indians' casino exclusivity in Niagara Falls if tribe doesn't resume slots revenue payments.
- Federal complaint: Amaya ex-CEO Baazov made illegal donation to New York guv campaign
May 9, 2017
US federal trial of a former Democratic operative fingers Amaya Gaming's ex-CEO David Baazov for making illegal $25k donation to New York Gov. Andrew Cuomo.
- New York proposes landmark cybersecurity regulation financial, bitcoin companies
September 16, 2016
The United States is about to see its first cybersecurity regulation that aims to protect consumer data and financial institutions.
- Daily fantasy sports returns to action in New York
August 23, 2016
DFS is back—and legal—in New York. New York State gaming Commission notified five of the biggest daily fantasy sports operators.
- New York Gov. Andrew Cuomo (finally) signs daily fantasy sports legislation
August 3, 2016
New York Gov. Andrew Cuomo puts his John Hancock on daily fantasy sports legislation, leaving DFS operators breathing sigh of relief.
Why the DraftKings & FanDuel merger may not go ahead
March 24, 2017
Maine legalizes daily fantasy sports
August 3, 2017