Tag Archives: andrea domingo
- POGOs to lift Philippine 2018 GGR to $3.57B
March 20, 2018
The Philippine gross gaming revenue may rise 9.4 percent in 2018, with online casinos playing a big part in the country’s gaming growth story.
- PAGCOR bets on new system for stricter online gambling monitoring
February 26, 2018
PAGCOR is rolling out a new monitoring system that it says will keep a close watch on how online betting firms are truly earning.
- Bullish Oriental Game sees banner year for POGOs in 2018
February 19, 2018
Oriental Game is betting big that state regulator PAGCOR will succeed in its plan to double its revenue target.
- PAGCOR freezes new casino license applications
February 7, 2018
State-run PAGCOR will no longer accept new casino license applications until the Philippine casino industry matures.
- PAGCOR chief: Melco willing to increase investments in the Philippines
January 15, 2018
Hong Kong-listed casino operator Melco Resorts and Entertainment is planning to increase its stake in the Philippines, according to state regulator PAGCOR.
- PAGCOR CEO sued over online gambling licensing monopoly
November 28, 2017
A Philippine anti-corruption NGO files a graft complaint against PAGCOR CEO Andrea Domingo for seeking an online gambling monopoly.
Okada Manila eyes Philippine backdoor listing
May 2, 2017