Tag Archives: andrea domingo
- Andrea Domingo discusses upcoming G2E Asia @ Philippines
October 11, 2019
Domingo stressed that the Philippines is focused on tourism and increasing their expertise from meeting other experts.
- Andrea Domingo invites G2E Asia to Manila, comments on POGOs
October 8, 2019
Andrea Domingo celebrated the upcoming G2E Asia event in Manila, and commented extensively about the state of the POGO industry.
- Philippine gaming regulator’s net income jumps 500% in 2018
February 1, 2019
The Philippine Amusement and Gaming Corporation (PAGCOR) reported net income of $604.41 million for 2018, an increase of over 500% year on year.
- PAGCOR boss wants Duterte to relax about the gambling already
January 31, 2019
The Philippines could stand to profit from more gambling, but is being held back by one man.
- GGR in the Philippines reaches $3 billion
December 6, 2018
According to a report, for the first nine months of this year, gross gaming revenue (GGR) in the Philippines was $3 billion across all gaming sectors.
- A casino strip in Manila? If PAGCOR has its way
September 28, 2018
PAGCOR Chairman and CEO Andrea Domingo has said that she envisions more casinos to be housed in Entertainment City in Metro Manila.
Miss Universe 2018: Miss Philippines and Puerto Rico early favorites
December 13, 2018
PAGCOR gives $200M Clark casino the green light
April 5, 2018