Tag Archives: andrea domingo
- GGR in the Philippines reaches $3 billion
December 6, 2018
According to a report, for the first nine months of this year, gross gaming revenue (GGR) in the Philippines was $3 billion across all gaming sectors.
- A casino strip in Manila? If PAGCOR has its way
September 28, 2018
PAGCOR Chairman and CEO Andrea Domingo has said that she envisions more casinos to be housed in Entertainment City in Metro Manila.
- State-run casinos in the Philippines too ‘profitable’ to sell
September 26, 2018
State regulator Philippine Amusement and Gaming Corporation (PAGCOR) is not looking to sell casinos earlier targeted for privatization just yet.
- Perks not excessive: PAGCOR hits back at state auditor
July 19, 2018
State-run PAGCOR has defended the incentives and bonuses that its officials and staff have been receiving.
- PAGCOR chief denies getting the boot from Philippine president
May 23, 2018
PAGCOR chief Andrea Domingo has doused speculations that she is the next government official to face Duterte’s chopping block due to alleged power abuse.
- Andrea Domingo: Online gambling is very tricky
May 1, 2018
Andrea Domingo, chair of state regulator PAGCOR, discussed the future of the online gambling industry in the Philippines.
Miss Universe 2018: Miss Philippines and Puerto Rico early favorites
December 13, 2018
Craig Wright: Bitcoin Cash’s superiority comes down to fees
October 2, 2017