Tag Archives: andrea domingo
- Perks not excessive: PAGCOR hits back at state auditor
July 19, 2018
State-run PAGCOR has defended the incentives and bonuses that its officials and staff have been receiving.
- PAGCOR chief denies getting the boot from Philippine president
May 23, 2018
PAGCOR chief Andrea Domingo has doused speculations that she is the next government official to face Duterte’s chopping block due to alleged power abuse.
- Andrea Domingo: Online gambling is very tricky
May 1, 2018
Andrea Domingo, chair of state regulator PAGCOR, discussed the future of the online gambling industry in the Philippines.
- GEG not abandoning $500M Boracay casino project, LRWC says
April 17, 2018
To build or not to build? That is the $500-million Boracay casino question.
- POGOs to lift Philippine 2018 GGR to $3.57B
March 20, 2018
The Philippine gross gaming revenue may rise 9.4 percent in 2018, with online casinos playing a big part in the country’s gaming growth story.
- PAGCOR bets on new system for stricter online gambling monitoring
February 26, 2018
PAGCOR is rolling out a new monitoring system that it says will keep a close watch on how online betting firms are truly earning.