Tag Archives: andrea domingo
- Philippine gaming regulator’s net income jumps 500% in 2018
February 1, 2019
The Philippine Amusement and Gaming Corporation (PAGCOR) reported net income of $604.41 million for 2018, an increase of over 500% year on year.
- PAGCOR boss wants Duterte to relax about the gambling already
January 31, 2019
The Philippines could stand to profit from more gambling, but is being held back by one man.
- GGR in the Philippines reaches $3 billion
December 6, 2018
According to a report, for the first nine months of this year, gross gaming revenue (GGR) in the Philippines was $3 billion across all gaming sectors.
- A casino strip in Manila? If PAGCOR has its way
September 28, 2018
PAGCOR Chairman and CEO Andrea Domingo has said that she envisions more casinos to be housed in Entertainment City in Metro Manila.
- State-run casinos in the Philippines too ‘profitable’ to sell
September 26, 2018
State regulator Philippine Amusement and Gaming Corporation (PAGCOR) is not looking to sell casinos earlier targeted for privatization just yet.
- Perks not excessive: PAGCOR hits back at state auditor
July 19, 2018
State-run PAGCOR has defended the incentives and bonuses that its officials and staff have been receiving.
Miss Universe 2018: Miss Philippines and Puerto Rico early favorites
December 13, 2018
PAGCOR gives $200M Clark casino the green light
April 5, 2018
Philippine SEC asked to stop Okada Manila owner listing proceedings
December 10, 2018
Okada Manila eyes Philippine backdoor listing
May 2, 2017