Tag Archives: andrea domingo
- PAGCOR CEO sued over online gambling licensing monopoly
November 28, 2017
A Philippine anti-corruption NGO files a graft complaint against PAGCOR CEO Andrea Domingo for seeking an online gambling monopoly.
- PhilWeb back in business with new PAGCOR eGames license
August 21, 2017
PhilWeb Corp. will soon be back to business after it has finally secured the nod of the state-run Philippine Amusement and Gaming Corp.
- Japan, Philippines mulling limits on locals in casinos
June 22, 2017
Japan plans to impose weekly and monthly limits on local residents entering its new casinos; Philippines seeks $60 casino entry fee for locals.
- PAGCOR backs government casino sale
March 22, 2017
State-regulator Philippine Amusement and Gaming Corp (PAGCOR) has backed the government’s plan to privatize casinos under its control.
- Philippines to issue more POGO licenses to online gambling operators
March 21, 2017
The Philippines is set to issue a new set of Philippine Offshore Gaming Operator (POGO) licenses to online gambling companies.
- PAGCOR eyes Cebu as Philippines’ next gambling hub
The Philippine Amusement and Gaming Corporation (PAGCOR) is eyeing the holiday-island of Cebu as the next gambling destination of the Philippines.
Okada Manila eyes Philippine backdoor listing
May 2, 2017